Can you burry me plz?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Can you burry me plz?

Postby mouspastaneura » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:17 pm

So I kinda wanted to set aside hafen for a while cause i need to focus on my studies this year and i thought what better way to end this season than to get in trouble and get myself killed.

so anyway i eventually got into trouble with a village named Ribnik when i tried to demolish a weak part of ther wall. Long story short a hussar came right to my door and before i knew it he had built a small fort with a battering ram. Next time i logged in i was dead.

So anyway all i want to ask to for my characters story to be remembered and for him to have a proper burial so that when i return to the game i at least have some of his stats which were ok for my standards.

I cant figure out how images work on the forum (too bored to look it up) so the cords are (157,60)
I only care about the corpse once you get inside everything you can get your hands on is yours. The doors are wide open and my cupboards should have plenty of ok stuff. My rotting corpse is inside one of the houses if the attacker didnt move it.

Gl and thx :D
mouspastaneura

Re: Can you burry me plz?

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:02 am

mouspastaneura wrote:I cant figure out how images work on the forum (too bored to look it up) so the cords are (157,60)

Use a 3rd party image host that allows hot linking and then make sure to put the URL for the image in the "Img" tags.

Also... this is the Moot. We demand a story!! :D (GL with the studies!)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby HarryDresden » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:12 am

mouspastaneura wrote:So I kinda wanted to set aside hafen for a while cause i need to focus on my studies this year and i thought what better way to end this season than to get in trouble and get myself killed.

so anyway i eventually got into trouble with a village named Ribnik when i tried to demolish a weak part of ther wall. Long story short a hussar came right to my door and before i knew it he had built a small fort with a battering ram. Next time i logged in i was dead.

So anyway all i want to ask to for my characters story to be remembered and for him to have a proper burial so that when i return to the game i at least have some of his stats which were ok for my standards.

I cant figure out how images work on the forum (too bored to look it up) so the cords are (157,60)
I only care about the corpse once you get inside everything you can get your hands on is yours. The doors are wide open and my cupboards should have plenty of ok stuff. My rotting corpse is inside one of the houses if the attacker didnt move it.

Gl and thx :D

I was friends with Zdravko, dude from Ribnik, so debating heading over there. Sounds like you got killed by the folks from Action.
Yes, I am a Wizard.
loftar wrote: bear fruit is not something I can predict,.

Beborn Beton wrote: "Don't Worry, They Won't Find My Body, I Want You To Know I Found Peace In Another World."
HarryDresden

Postby mouspastaneura » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:03 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Use a 3rd party image host that allows hot linking and then make sure to put the URL for the image in the "Img" tags.

Also... this is the Moot. We demand a story!! :D (GL with the studies!)

Thx ill make sure to post memoirs of my lost character and his stories once I squeeze in some time to figure that out real quick.
HarryDresden wrote:

I was friends with Zdravko, dude from Ribnik, so debating heading over there. Sounds like you got killed by the folks from Action.

Yeah guessed so too. Ive seen their forts all over the place and they have one the size of a bloody province just north of me, super close to ribnik too. I thought it was ribnik originally cause they were the only ones who I could legit get into trouble with. Idk why action would have beef with me though.
mouspastaneura

Postby Jalpha » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:21 pm

Did they just stumble onto your scents? I mean probably they didn't know you or anything right?
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Return to The Moot