Lucky Market--attacked?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Lucky Market--attacked?

Postby kiddoinc » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:05 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:I'm a peaceful Empress. I spend my days farming, collecting forest snails, and giving hermits kisses on the forehead. Honestly, I'm just shocked. SHOCKED. That you guys would accuse me of such egregious behavior...

dirty tyrant wench that demands tribute and imposes bans on what people can wear.
kiddoinc

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:23 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:I'm a peaceful Empress. I spend my days farming, collecting forest snails, and giving hermits kisses on the forehead. Honestly, I'm just shocked. SHOCKED. That you guys would accuse me of such egregious behavior...

I'm not accusing you of doing anything. I'm merely suggesting you might have known something was going down. :D
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby azrid » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:33 am

I heard there are daily demands in snails kingdom chat.
azrid

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:28 pm

Moderator note: after a conversation with a concerned forum member, I moved a couple of posts so that the AfO market thread ended at the request to be closed. I'm not sure it's going to come off as the right "feel" for the conversation, but I'm not sure what can be done as the words are out there, and short of simply being in the wrong place, what has been done in the game cannot be changed short of effort by the players to correct any injustices.

Just as a reminder, off topic baiting and trolling in AfO is considered to be "unfunny trolling." It will get moved here or to Hel where appropriate. Either way, the poster may be sanctioned if they abuse the system.

Comments about moderation should be taken up via PM or the appropriate discussion thread.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to The Moot