Lucky Market--attacked?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Lucky Market (Market closed)

Postby Headshot » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:45 pm

TL:DR market closed

Unfortunately village autority was drained abnormally fast last week (i assume this is some kind of field cairns bug or something like this, still didnt do any tests), so i couldn't react and some griefers are able to bash village idol and rob some trades houses. Since new mechanics implemented after idol rebuild owner couldn't manage old pclaims on new village territory, it takes 4+ months to obtain ability to revoke in market's situation. I decice to close market until next worlds. Active traders who was suffered by this situation and want to move stuff from personal houses as well as get some compensation could contact me at LM discord.

2 mods - please close this thread.
World 3 - Vitterstad | Headhunter [Lawspeaker]
World 4 - AD/Sparta | VIII The Justice [Fighter]
World 5 - Vitterstad | Headhunter [Founder]
Hafen 8 - Core | Headhunt [Founder]
Hafen 10 - Dis | Dominar Morghoul [Council]
Hafen 12 - Wild West Exodus | Headshot [Lawspeaker]
Headshot

Re: Lucky Market (Market closed)

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:17 pm

SMH as a loyal, long timer seller in lucky market I can't believe you guys would knowingly, lazily, irresponsibly let it run out of authority when many items you were supposed to protect were inside. Personally, I don't think I could trust your market in future worlds, as the only reason I didn't lose my entire stock to raiders was that I fortunately moved everything out hours before it was raided.
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Lucky Market--attacked?

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:23 pm

After the closing of Lucky Market and a follow up post by SnuggleSnail before the request for a lock could be fulfilled, I have to wonder... was it attacked? Was there a bug exploited? Isn't it odd that Snail says goods were pulled out of the market just hours before the sudden loss of authority? Coincidence or knowledge of things to come?

Headshot wrote:TL:DR market closed

Unfortunately village autority was drained abnormally fast last week (i assume this is some kind of field cairns bug or something like this, still didnt do any tests), so i couldn't react and some griefers are able to bash village idol and rob some trades houses. Since new mechanics implemented after idol rebuild owner couldn't manage old pclaims on new village territory, it takes 4+ months to obtain ability to revoke in market's situation. I decice to close market until next worlds. Active traders who was suffered by this situation and want to move stuff from personal houses as well as get some compensation could contact me at LM discord.

2 mods - please close this thread.

SnuggleSnail wrote:SMH as a loyal, long timer seller in lucky market I can't believe you guys would knowingly, lazily, irresponsibly let it run out of authority when many items you were supposed to protect were inside. Personally, I don't think I could trust your market in future worlds, as the only reason I didn't lose my entire stock to raiders was that I fortunately moved everything out hours before it was raided.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Re: Lucky Market--attacked?

Postby boshaw » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:39 pm

We can't just keep letting the snail get away with these acts of terror.
boshaw

Postby kiddoinc » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:17 pm

kiddoinc

Postby Ardennesss » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:16 pm

MagicManICT wrote:After the closing of Lucky Market and a follow up post by SnuggleSnail before the request for a lock could be fulfilled, I have to wonder... was it attacked? Was there a bug exploited? Isn't it odd that Snail says goods were pulled out of the market just hours before the sudden loss of authority? Coincidence or knowledge of things to come?
You can't be seriously asking this.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:23 pm

Ardennesss wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:After the closing of Lucky Market and a follow up post by SnuggleSnail before the request for a lock could be fulfilled, I have to wonder... was it attacked? Was there a bug exploited? Isn't it odd that Snail says goods were pulled out of the market just hours before the sudden loss of authority? Coincidence or knowledge of things to come?

I'm serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Ardennesss » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:46 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Ardennesss wrote:

I'm serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Ok boomer.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:57 pm

I'm a peaceful Empress. I spend my days farming, collecting forest snails, and giving hermits kisses on the forehead. Honestly, I'm just shocked. SHOCKED. That you guys would accuse me of such egregious behavior...
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby MadNomad » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:29 pm

tell us something we don't know
MadNomad

Next

Return to The Moot