World 12 realms

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: World 12 realms

Postby shubla » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:02 am

Astarisk wrote:/quote]

It shows off a different set of skills than that of just grinding stats and zerging others with numbers. None of you understand the amount of strategy, timing, logistics, background politics, pre-planning and everything else that went towards making the project a success. You just see the realm as it is without any thought into how the realm came to be.

Why should I care about what happens in the background if I don't like the results?
Realms were hugely unsuccessful in this world for most players. period.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby razfen » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:14 am

shubla wrote:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

someone get this guy some milk lmao
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:29 am

KoA = Dark blue, the first realm @ 0:0
Balder's Bra/Player Population = Green @ 0:1
Pride/White Pride = Green @ 0:1 (10 minimaps from Balder's Bra, and within ~2 hours of creation time)
North star = Teal @ 0:4
Wild west = Purple @ 0:11, KoA's first dummy realm
Player Population @ 0:19, KoA's second dummy realm
Purple @ 0:42 = Completely unknown realm, never found it
Dark Blue @ 0:49 = completely unknown realm, never found it
gray @ 1:17 = Freedom
Dark green @ 2:08 = completely unknown realm, never found it
Gray @ 2:08 = completely unknown realm, never found it

0:06
North Star FIRMLY placed in gay baby jail, never to escape

0:07
KoA breaks through our southern seamark wall and we didn't notice, which bites us in the ass pretty bad later when they unexpectedly start racing us to west continent after we thought we had cut them off

0:12
In the north east(south korea) Rose of Sharon(KoA) and some random nobodies tried very hard to get KoA onto east cont, was very back and fourth for a while. We were winning pretty well over here, around 0:20 or so the whirlpools changed and they broke out of gay baby jail because we had no easy travel methods there

Pride notices part of our boarder could be expanded through with fealty stones due to poor management on our part, and sneakily takes some land they should have never been able to. We re-encircle them fairly quickly

0:19
Pretty significant cairn fight in the south west by Wild West, but we didn't have any easy teleport methods nearby so we were at a severe disadvantage

0:20
Wild West destroyed

0:22
You can see uschallenging KoA a bit next to one of our safepalis in their territory. This wasn't a strategically important location at all, and we were only bashing enough for them to consider it worthwhile to defend. In reality, the characters challenging were just vandal alts, and we often wouldn't even go to the cairn to bash it after delays. The only objective was to waste their time, and it worked surprisingly well. We were abusing a bug to hide our scents that was quickly patched

0:24
Player Population(the KoA one) destroyed

0:32
We used a spy to auth drain and bashed a decent portion of their kingdom, but they contacted Jorb & Loftar who refunded much of their lost authority before we could entirely destroy the kingdom

around 0:50ish
We built villages at every irminsul and monolith in KoA, slowly selectively destroying small sections of their cairns and replacing them with fealty stones(which I don't think show up in the webm). By this stage KoA had practically no buffs because of a lack of monoliths

1:05
After finding some security holes in North Star's willage design, I snuck in and destroyed their coronation stone

sieged them soon after, more screens @ viewtopic.php?f=40&t=67325&start=230#p866971

1:15
We auth drained KoA again, but this time made some preperations in case Jorbtar decided to give them authority again
Not sure exactly when the date was, we destroyed their coronation stone in a siege a while after this

1:24
A loyal spruce cap reported a new realm, freedom, on west cont, and within 2 hours we were inside their base, and killed their queen
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=69299
Within a week we finished successfully sieged them, and destroyed their coronation stone

1:25
Pride decided to let us cover them because of authority issues
We had done some rough estimates on auth gen/player population, and never really challenged Pride because we expected them to die naturally a bit into the life of the server. Winter REALLY helped with this, but in the end we had to move it a lot by killing a bunch of authority batteries living in their realm

our (((ugly as frick))) map
At some point we switch client to one without features to mark/delete cairns, so many of the DISGUSTING COMMUNIST cairns shown were destroyed but not updated. After the update that made cairns cost authority I decided it was drastically easier to destroy cairns than build them, so after that the only building done with to enclose other realms

I spent the majority of the later world raiding & sieging everybody I knew of that helped KoA. That was my favorite part about realms, it created such a target rich envrioment for people who have actually done something against us, which feels nicer than fricking with randoms.

I forget where it is in the timeline, but another important event for Balder's Bra is when we sieged Shubla. Not because he's a relevant player in any way, but because it started a really funny trend of forum complaining asking for us to be banned xd

Thanks for the webm, loftar :D
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby cherryquartz » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:18 am

shubla wrote:
talon00302 wrote:
shubla wrote:I hope that W13 will be something different.
It seems like at first 1000 cairns were botted and after that no change or anything happened.

I know for a fact that BB never botted this world, stop your crying already.

I dont care. The fact is that it looks like botting. If its actually not botting but done by group of literal no lifers who build cairns 16 hours a day and the result is same as botting. I don't see it any different.

Building a cairn was too easy when compared to destroying itt.

Are you actually this retarded or are you trolling? Because if you're serious, you're a fucking idiot.
cherryquartz

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:29 am

Oh, also Balder's Bra art here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=67325&start=280#p873735
Balder's Bra is based on culture and art, unlike the other barbarian realms
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
SnuggleSnail

Postby azrid » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:35 am

Congratulations to the winners of this world!
I don't think there has been a more one sided world ever before.
Balders Bra was possibly the most dangerous faction in Haven history(reply to this post if you disagree).
SnuggleSnail wrote:What do crime alts do?

SnuggleSnail wrote:0:22
You can see uschallenging KoA a bit next to one of our safepalis in their territory. This wasn't a strategically important location at all, and we were only bashing enough for them to consider it worthwhile to defend. In reality, the characters challenging were just vandal alts, and we often wouldn't even go to the cairn to bash it after delays. The only objective was to waste their time, and it worked surprisingly well. We were abusing a bug to hide our scents that was quickly patched

talon00302 wrote:I know for a fact that BB never botted this world, stop your crying already.

Have these to dispel your illusion.
SnuggleSnail wrote:Image
azrid

Postby meus » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:47 am

What's to be gained in wars between kingdoms? Any spoils or just some meaningful PvP lategame?
Not trolling, just asking.
meus

Postby loftar » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:11 am

azrid wrote:Have these to dispel your illusion.

For that one in particular, see this.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby azrid » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:29 am

Interesting.
So that one is just a simulation of what has been happening to pepper farming for multiple worlds.
azrid

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:44 pm

meus wrote:What's to be gained in wars between kingdoms? Any spoils or just some meaningful PvP lategame?
Not trolling, just asking.

Practically nothing. Just wanted to annoy people.

azrid wrote:schreeeEEE

Those vandal alts were made in those safepalis, and never left for the entire life of the server. It doesn't prove your point about crime alts and teleportation xd
SnuggleSnail

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot