Grand Opening of Bone Mother's Market

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Grand Opening of Bone Mother's Market

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:51 am

Bone Mother's Market

The good people of the Cape of Ulvekanin (The far SE peninsula of the main continent) would like to welcome vendors and customers alike to visit the newly opened Bone Mother's Market! An independent market located in the Kingdom of Ashes.

Located near the coast we offer access to a public Q58 well through our convenient road system, 29 stalls available suitable for all degree of vendors, charter stone for ease of access, and the Copper Warren as our currency of trade.

Vendors interested in picking up a stall can reach me here, or more conveniently through Discord at LunariusH#2138. Business has already been brisk, and it's only looking to pick up! Get your stall before the good ones are gone!

https://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=243&y=-6&zoom=9

Last edited by Lunarius_Haberdash on Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Re: Grand Opening of Bone Mother's Market

Postby g19 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:24 pm

What do you offer?
q more than 100 plz
g19

Postby Paisti » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:44 pm

As a poor hermit I'm interested in the well. Is it boat accessible? Can you perhaps show exact coords on map :D
Paisti

Postby VDZ » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:14 pm

Paisti wrote:As a poor hermit I'm interested in the well. Is it boat accessible? Can you perhaps show exact coords on map :D

VDZ

Postby jymnils2 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:58 pm

marking your roads on the map could be of GREAT HELP to reach the place
jymnils2

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:40 pm

jymnils2 wrote:marking your roads on the map could be of GREAT HELP to reach the place

Will get an appropriate post put in place shortly, once I finish the stretch of road to the well, and install the expressway for the same.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby Hrenli » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Paisti wrote:As a poor hermit I'm interested in the well. Is it boat accessible? Can you perhaps show exact coords on map :D

233, -16
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.
Hrenli

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Sat May 09, 2020 10:52 pm

I would like to make two announcements:

The quality and variety of goods available at Bone Mother's Market has been growing consistently as we see new merchants come in. I'm excited about the growth and am confident that it will continue to grow! Come get a stall while there are still stalls available. Silk, high-quality stone, shining jewels, food, curios, and more can all be found at our merchant's stalls!

Bone Mother's Market is a thriving economy that is open to merchants and customers of all stages of development. Opportunities for obtaining quality goods from our merchants are within reach for those typically shut out of the world markets due to the scarcity of desired goods.

The other is, some would say, a sign of success. There is someone who set up a stall in our market who has since contributed little beyond attempts to sow discord on Discord. I don't want to go into this in too much detail, simply because it's never wise to feed the troll. His favorite topic of discussion was the logistics behind issuing new coins, and the perceived harm it was doing to its value.

Those who have questions can feel free to contact me on Discord at LunariusH #2138. I take my responsibility to the market and the health of its currency very seriously and am more than willing to discuss the particulars with those not just seeking an argument.

I have no doubt he will come here to plea his case and state how he was not listened to, was silenced, and banned for nothing more than stating a valid concern. I wanted to take a moment to pre-empt that.

Thank you to all those who have helped Bone Mother's reach its current thriving state, we intend to continue to serve the community and World 12 with the same integrity and dedication we have to date.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby meowtits » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:44 am

is this market still open? is there a link to the discord?
world 10 - 15 Farmer
meowtits

Postby Bacaaah » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:58 am

meowtits wrote:is this market still open? is there a link to the discord?
Hello, yes it's still active the discord link is the following: https://discord.gg/xpvWms . Hope it helped :D .
Bacaaah

Next

Return to Apples for Oranges