Anomaly

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Anomaly

Postby a-Simulacrum » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:52 am

world after world goes by, the same stagnant tired routine happening over and over ad infinitum. we look to break this cycle, we look to break the world and tear a rift through it.
make no mistake, this is not your typical village recruitment thread, it couldn't be anything further. this is an organization of the utmost secrecy. you'll get little information here and you'll get little information should you join, information will be handed out at specific times, should you prove trustworthy enough to survive the tasks that are given to you, tasks which anybody who isn't dedicated to the organizations cause will simply be unable to compete. you'll receive the bare minimum amount of information here.
i'll say this now and i'll say it once, this isn't for the faint of heart. what i'm putting together will seperate the true chosen ones to the weak unenlightened cattle that will be slaughtered.
now, let's get down to business. what we're looking for is people who are already part of another village. there will be a strict ONE person per village recruitment during the final initition process, no exceptions. you won't be asked who you are in said village, you won't even be in contact with any of the other members for the time being, the only thing that will happen at this point is you'll be absolutely required to make a new discord account that has no affiliation with who you are and you'll be in contact solely with me. doing this, there will be absolutely 0 links leading back to who you are, so you can rest assured that your anonymity will be preserved. do not worry about having to relocate your character either, that won't be necessary. in fact, it's vital you remain in your current village and continue on as normal, nothing will change for you for the time being. all this is is a simple setup stage to find out which pieces are in place to play the greatest game the hearthland has ever seen. it will be beautiful, sheer perfection, nothing short of a work of art.
i await your pm to me, which should consist of nothing other than your newly created discord name for me to add. no additional details what so ever.
naturally there will be those who have no intention of joining but wish to learn more by adding me, so let me tell you this in advance. my secrets will not be unlocked so easily. i guarantee you will learn nothing from me no matter how hard you try or how silver tongued you think you are. this grand mass scale disruptive plan will go ahead no matter how hard you try to thwart it. the unenligtened could never stop what is coming.

do not miss your chance to be one of us and create the New World Order
a-Simulacrum

Re: Anomaly

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:03 am

split the off topic posts to hel. if you folks want to bicker about post formatting, take it to PM. it's off topic here. keep the discussion to recruitment.
also, don't feed the trolls.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby borka » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:26 pm

Calling for betrayal ... no thanks ... at least you're true with your title

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=67505#p851005

anyways i remember too many attempts with blown up fake secret societies ... none ever had any relevance ...
borka

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:30 pm

jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Burinn » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:33 pm

How many Soros Bucks do I make for joining this wing of the NWO?
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Return to Dwarves & Thieves