One man settlement looking for an apprentice or two

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

One man settlement looking for an apprentice or two

Postby FrankMcFuzz » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:19 am

Just throwing a line out. May not be committed to taking on anyone at this time, but curious to see if anyone's interested.

I'm running a decent-sized one-man hermit settlement with a couple alt accounts. I work full time, so as much as I love playing Haven, building my base has taken a while and I don't have as much time as I'd like to make food and curios, hunt for gems, and do quests, as I would like. Before you ask, yeah; I am pretty much looking for someone to do all the cooking for me, which sounds predatory, but I also know that cooking and skimming recipes when you have the resources on hand is some player's favourite part.

I am seeking a player who:
-Is generally pretty nice. Chill and friendly.
-Has knowledge of good Haven recipes and curiosities, or is willing to learn. (Silk helps too as this is not my strong suit)
-Has a general idea of the importance of resources. (Aka, you don't use ore in rock recipes or silk in cloth recipes, etc.)
-Enjoys mining, or fishing, or cooking, and hanging out :3 Will based characters would be nice, as I have no desire for Will in my current builds.
-Will play at least fairly regularly; I am in Australia, but I don't mind other time zones.
-Is going for the Cook credo.
OR
-Is going for the gem hunter credo

I have got Blacksmith, Scholar, and Tailor/Potter credos in the pipeline for my characters so these are less desired. There is no village, so you wouldn't get a pclaim, but I'd make sure you got lockable chests and at least 1 stone mansion room for yourself.

New and existing players/characters appreciated. Would probably like to talk on Discord first so PM me if you're looking.

Happy new in-game year everyone! <3
FrankMcFuzz

Re: One man settlement looking for an apprentice or two

Postby madradman » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:09 am

Pmed
madradman

Re: One man settlement looking for an apprentice or two

Postby FrankMcFuzz » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:06 am

Bump. Still seeking. Chefs, gemhunters, and hunters to apply! ❤
FrankMcFuzz

Return to Dwarves & Thieves