New player seeking village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

New player seeking village

Postby Chieves » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:13 pm

Hi, I'm new and I'd join your village on a fresh alt.. I've already applied to some but so far got no response. If you have an anime profile picture unironically, then you don't need to ask me, because I won't join. Otherwise I have no demands. It can be a tiny village with next to no players, it could be a player seeking an apprentice, it can be anything at all, I won't judge anything other than your profile picture. If you want me to join, message me on discord and let's talk for a bit.

I will not pick up sewing, marksmanship, silkfarming, animal husbandry or farming, because they do not really interest me. I will gladly pick up combat-related roles and almost any position related to it. If you can teach me to do other roles, like the role of a pearldiver, I will pick it up too, to the best of my limited noob ability.

Winston#6401
Chieves

Re: New player seeking village

Postby Thijssnl » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:24 pm

New player looking for village but doesnt wanna do actual work..
Why would noone have responded mate? :roll:
Thijssnl

Re: New player seeking village

Postby Chieves » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:10 pm

Thijssnl wrote:New player looking for village but doesnt wanna do actual work..
Why would noone have responded mate? :roll:

I had two people message me whether or not I want to join and I've been living in a village for a handful of days now. They messaged me on discord, instead of on the forums.

Thread closed.

+1 for toxicity
Chieves

Return to Dwarves & Thieves