Jett Kidden the Jester

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Jett Kidden the Jester

Postby Jettkidden » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:04 pm

Hello boys and men, Russians and sometimes femalian units. It is finally I, Jett Kidden the Retar-I mean, “professional clown”.

I was born useless - it’s terminal. This means you feed me house me bathe me (gently) and I give your village the gift of joy. I will spend most of my time practicing tunes and follow your villager’s adventures. I may do dumb labor if I am incredibly bored - I prefer to leave that to the bots. I will stay for varying times but I will always announce when I’m coming and going - send me off with gifts for the next town. No need to give me keys, I will happily wander indoors.

This is a role playing project I’ve had in mind for a long time - I’ve been wanting to come back to haven but had no interest in progression as much as the people in the world. I’ve always been the town clown and now I want to try going full-time in my funny business in this world and gain a genuine reputation to be able to neutrally travel between towns with gifts and anonymous letters.

I will be logging anything funny worth noting in this thread as well as my schedule. If I visit your town be cool with partying a little and please leave me a review in this thread so others will trust me around their animals.

SCHEDULE:

Waiting to be born
Jettkidden

Re: Jett Kidden the Jester

Postby WESKERBOY » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:00 am

Nice at least some role play, hope u visita hermits from Time to time
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Re: Jett Kidden the Jester

Postby Jettkidden » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:03 pm

Hermits are fine as long as they’re active hermits. It’s not fun being alone.
Jettkidden

Return to Dwarves & Thieves