Solo player looking for team/ group/ village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Solo player looking for team/ group/ village

Postby Kolrim » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:43 pm

:mrgreen: I just made a character, wandering around gaining LP. Looking for anyone interested in accepting myself. I'm not going to be on everyday, and am NOT looking for handouts. Also willing to go solo if noone is interested. ;P
Kolrim

Re: Solo player looking for team/ group/ village

Postby KingMav » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:45 am

Hey Kolrim! Myself and 1 other recently started again. Are you looking to move with your current character or spawn a new one? Feel free to reply back or PM me.
"A fool is known by speech and a wise man by silence." - Pythagoras
KingMav

Postby Kolrim » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:03 am

Hey KingMav,

Sent you a PM.
Kolrim

Postby KingMav » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:37 pm

Hey Kolrim, or any others browsing this thread, please reply back if interested in joining a small group for the rest of this world. For some reason, my PMs aren't sending. They just keep getting stuck in outbox.
KingMav

Postby vatas » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:15 pm

KingMav wrote: For some reason, my PMs aren't sending. They just keep getting stuck in outbox.

I think that means they simply haven't been read. Try sending me a one for testing purposes.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:20 pm

vatas wrote:
KingMav wrote: For some reason, my PMs aren't sending. They just keep getting stuck in outbox.

I think that means they simply haven't been read. Try sending me a one for testing purposes.

That's exactly what it means. Messages you send go to your "outbox" when sent, and then are moved to the "sent messages" once read.

KingMav wrote:any others browsing this thread, please reply back if interested in joining a small group

Please create your own thread if you wish to recruit others. Don't hijack someone else's thread to do so.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby KingMav » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:00 am

That's exactly what it means. Messages you send go to your "outbox" when sent, and then are moved to the "sent messages" once read.

Well that makes a lot more sense. Thanks for pointing that out!

Please create your own thread if you wish to recruit others. Don't hijack someone else's thread to do so.

Apologies, didn't mean to hijack. Hopefully no offense to OP.
I received a PM from a player who saw my comment on this thread and reached out. I just wanted to get their attention. I'll use PM now that I understand how the outbox works. :lol:
KingMav

Postby Xhodan » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:47 pm

I'm interested in joining, I just started playing again after not playing for so many years. Interested in getting back into things and learning and starting out on new world.
Xhodan

Return to Dwarves & Thieves