Feeling the pull of HnH once again....

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Feeling the pull of HnH once again....

Postby Actuarius » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:45 pm

I'd like to join up with a few like-minded newish players for some mayhem. Not against joining an older village, but I like the idea of experiencing the early game with a few at the same level. But either way. msg me if interested.
Nerd-Rage: "So, OP signed in WEEK ago, and says all other players who played hard for like a YEAR should be dead, so he can rule this world by his own.
Good job, sir!" --- Enjoyment_2
Actuarius

Re: Feeling the pull of HnH once again....

Postby Phaen » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:00 pm

Welcome back! What was a happy memory you have from last time you played?
Phaen

Postby Actuarius » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:28 pm

Killing the bastard who stole my stuff. That and trees. Not sure why but I liked the cycle of building quality trees.
Nerd-Rage: "So, OP signed in WEEK ago, and says all other players who played hard for like a YEAR should be dead, so he can rule this world by his own.
Actuarius

Postby QuirkySmirkyIan » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:54 pm

If you want you can join my camp we don't have walls yet were very early game but we got a house yesterday! One other person is in the camp besides me. I am also very noob.
QuirkySmirkyIan

Postby Actuarius » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:05 pm

QuirkySmirkyIan wrote:If you want you can join my camp we don't have walls yet were very early game but we got a house yesterday! One other person is in the camp besides me. I am also very noob.

Sounds good mate. Sent you a PM would love to join up.
Actuarius

Postby Actuarius » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:18 am

Looking for a couple of other ~new bros who might want some practice in the early game. We're prepping for a new world, so now's the time to learn. We have a "Tribal Elder" who is showing the ropes. Let me/us know if you'd like to join. the idea is to have our own claims but village up and specialize.
Actuarius

Postby Hesufo » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:33 pm

I'm interested! I will let you guys contact me and fill me in.

I'm new-ish, but almost a complete noob about the midgame and lategame stuff. Tried hermiting after my village imploded at the start of W12 but lost the drive. Maybe with a few pals I'll actually get motivated.
Hesufo

Postby Actuarius » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:53 am

Hesufo wrote:I'm interested! I will let you guys contact me and fill me in.

I'm new-ish, but almost a complete noob about the midgame and lategame stuff. Tried hermiting after my village imploded at the start of W12 but lost the drive. Maybe with a few pals I'll actually get motivated.

Good deal! sending you a PM .
Actuarius

Postby Asterion » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:08 am

Could I jump in on this? Im kind of an old noob. I played some in legacy, and again after the switch but its been a few years and I'd like a group.
Asterion

Postby Actuarius » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:22 am

Asterion wrote:Could I jump in on this? Im kind of an old noob. I played some in legacy, and again after the switch but its been a few years and I'd like a group.

Hell yeah. Jump in. Bitter vets are the best vets. I'll send ya a PM.
Actuarius

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves