old school player look for small group to play with

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

old school player look for small group to play with

Postby davidson506 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:09 am

hey guys i'm an old school player who up in til now couldn't play the new version of HnH because of shitty labtop now i got a new one and i want to move from legacy to eternal so if any one is willing to show me the ropes in the new version of hnh i'd be down for it
davidson506

Re: old school player look for small group to play with

Postby Actuarius » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:30 pm

Hey bro, I'm with another HnH vet who showing me the ropes in a leisurely fashion. Were off the main continent, and if you like you can shack up near us, join our Discord, etc. We're trying to "recruit" (bad word really, we're not recruiting for anything just reaching out to other like-minded folks) others to explore the game with while this world isn't too killer. The way we're playing: Not looting; we're playing as if this is a new world to learn the basics and get a good starting strategy. We are experimenting "hermiting" with specialization trying to obtain that perfect mix for a group where the loss of a player doesn't shut down our little operation.

If this sounds interesting let me know.

Cheers.
Nerd-Rage: "So, OP signed in WEEK ago, and says all other players who played hard for like a YEAR should be dead, so he can rule this world by his own.
Good job, sir!" --- Enjoyment_2
Actuarius

Postby TerraSleet » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:04 am

Actuarius wrote:Hey bro, I'm with another HnH vet who showing me the ropes in a leisurely fashion. Were off the main continent, and if you like you can shack up near us, join our Discord, etc. We're trying to "recruit" (bad word really, we're not recruiting for anything just reaching out to other like-minded folks) others to explore the game with while this world isn't too killer. The way we're playing: Not looting; we're playing as if this is a new world to learn the basics and get a good starting strategy. We are experimenting "hermiting" with specialization trying to obtain that perfect mix for a group where the loss of a player doesn't shut down our little operation.

If this sounds interesting let me know.

Cheers.

I'm down, check PMs.
TerraSleet

Postby lcharle8 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:34 pm

you guys playing in w13?
lcharle8

Postby Incendier » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:29 am

Hey guys similiar situation for me, if you guys got a spot for another hit me up before launch date :)
Incendier

Return to Dwarves & Thieves