Newbie knocked out and Stolen from at RoB

General discussion and socializing.

Newbie knocked out and Stolen from at RoB

Postby Adam- » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:16 pm

I found a poor sap named "Jon" at the ring of Brodgar today, who was knocked unconscious and stolen from. He is new.

I found both of the clues, along with Rift. If you did this crime please explain yourself now. You have two hours. If you do not, you're going to have a little bit of trouble on your hands, sir.
Adam-

Re: Newbie knocked out and Stolen from at RoB

Postby ybobjoe » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:33 pm

ooo take me with you!
ybobjoe

Postby Denvon » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Somebody (name withheld) had tracked a theft and battery clue to me when I was in the Clayshire mine. They had come from RoB, and apparently it was the only battery one there? I assure you that I had nothing to do with the robbing of a newby. The only thing I've done at RoB is murdered an alt that I summoned with a theft clue which was on my own property. I check EVERYBODY who I knock down for safe measure, which would explain the theft clue.

Just wanted to clarify in case anybody else tracks that to Clayshire. Trust me, robbing new players of their bread is not on my to-do list.
Denvon

Postby Winter » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:23 am

Denvon wrote:Somebody (name withheld) had tracked a theft and battery clue to me when I was in the Clayshire mine. They had come from RoB, and apparently it was the only battery one there? I assure you that I had nothing to do with the robbing of a newby. The only thing I've done at RoB is murdered an alt that I summoned with a theft clue which was on my own property. I check EVERYBODY who I knock down for safe measure, which would explain the theft clue.

Just wanted to clarify in case anybody else tracks that to Clayshire. Trust me, robbing new players of their bread is not on my to-do list.

Didn't you track some noob with assault scents everywhere the other day to the RoB ,and summon and knock him down? You said you thought he was the one that came to Clayshire and attacked you then got lost in your mine. That guy had an all cap name, can't remember what it was though... They could have just picked up the wrong clue.
Winter

Postby p1geonman » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:30 am

More than one person can have the same name in this game?
p1geonman

Postby Denvon » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:37 am

TTYN SWEETY was the person who I tracked to ROB, summoned, and killed. They had no clothing, no hearthfire, and had scoped out my village shortly before it being robbed.
Denvon

Postby Rift » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:44 am

it wasnt the same person, the newb wasn't killed, just knocked down and stolen from.
Rift

Return to The Inn of Brodgar