Shady Acres thief

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Shady Acres thief

Postby Raephire » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Meh, well The thing with Agaton is, he's just a griefer who acts ignorant.

I offered to give him all the materials to make another claim as long as he didnt build it over the mine, I mentioned that people are trapped because of him, and that others cant use the equipment now, All he said in response was "I just want to build my house" which has nothing to do with the fact that he is destroying a community
Raephire

Postby StarChaser » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Yolan. Best sig ever!

But on topic. The server seems to be down. I was headed off to see if I could help but I couldn't connect. D:
StarChaser

Postby Blaze » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Server's down again, and I just finished with the smelters and wrought iron making too Image
I want to see some action damnit! Image
You see a masterful engraving by Blaze. On it is Blaze, bears, boars, and foxes. Blaze is striking down the bears. The boars are screaming. The foxes are in a fetal position. The image relates to the return of Blaze in the late winter of 2009.
Blaze

Postby Raephire » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Servers are back up but they went back in time a bit, so the people who died, including golden, are alive again
Raephire

Postby StarChaser » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Oh dear. A little more PKing won't hurt will it? As long as the bad guys are dying... Is the claim still there?
StarChaser

Postby jorb » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:01 pm

Some corpses might have vanished on account of the crash, but characters who die should be saved instantly as being dead. I applaud the Justice League for its actions. :D
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Vattic » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Jorb, you just made my day :D hehe.
Vattic

Postby Cpowa » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:24 pm

I'm a citizen of Shady Acre, thanks for your help all.

jorb wrote:Some corpses might have vanished on account of the crash, but characters who die should be saved instantly as being dead. I applaud the Justice League for its actions. :D

Jorb, can you respond to my PM ?
Cpowa

Postby StarChaser » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:29 pm

I thought I should alert you all to kill Tumba on sight. He contacted via me acting like a newbie so I helped answer his questions. One of those questions was about death and I did tell him about reincarnation. When I asked him "Are you dead?" He said "No. But I am one of the thiefs, so thanks for the info" then a said something about bashing my own head against a wall and a random swear and closed the chat. Sorry guys. I should stop being so trusting in this game. :(

EDIT: Well. Probably not kill on sight. I was just mad at being played like that. Just be wary of him is all. Don't let him near your mine or let him settle.
StarChaser

Postby Raephire » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:42 pm

I met tumba, I warned him that theres some rumors about him and to watch out for people who might just kill him, I don't go on hearsay.

However, he admitted to getting a kick out of stealing and watching people get angry over it.
Raephire

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar