Road-Diner!

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Road-Diner!

Postby Vattic » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Really cool idea, pity I don't mind myself out that way all that often but when its done I'll drop by now and again :D.
Vattic

Postby Subway » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Vattic wrote: Really cool idea, pity I don't mind myself out that way all that often but when its done I'll drop by now and again :D.

Ha! good! It will be like that kind of hamburger restaurant that you really like to go to when you are driving your car, but its not on the way really but you take a longer way around just to go to that place. ^_^
The sausagemaker!
Subway

Postby Peter » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:16 pm

I'd love to stop by with my tristate alt. Look for Hikon ('cause he's Hikon around the place). Can I pay in tree chunks?
Surprise.
Peter

Postby Subway » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Peter wrote: I'd love to stop by with my tristate alt. Look for Hikon ('cause he's Hikon around the place). Can I pay in tree chunks?

You can stop by as much as you want, but its not open yet. I got quite some more things to do before this is done. But all who would like to come should say that on this website so i can make a guess on how much food i need to cook!
The sausagemaker!
Subway

Postby ivet » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Subway sandwiches - Due to the lack of sandwiches in the game we're now serving everything else instead.

Sounds like a fun thing though
ivet

Postby sami1337 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Subway wrote:
Peter wrote: I'd love to stop by with my tristate alt. Look for Hikon ('cause he's Hikon around the place). Can I pay in tree chunks?

You can stop by as much as you want, but its not open yet. I got quite some more things to do before this is done. But all who would like to come should say that on this website so i can make a guess on how much food i need to cook!

Big bear bangers or deer dogs and i'll be on my way.
The ones who see things differently.

You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
sami1337

Postby Subway » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:55 pm

sami1337 wrote:
Subway wrote:

Big bear bangers or deer dogs and i'll be on my way.

Oh great! I havent even started yet and the fine-tasters start to drop in! :P
The sausagemaker!
Subway

Postby Rift » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:06 pm

yea.. if you carry rarer food people will come for miles.. of course how you could keep stocked of rarer food is beyond me.
Rift

Postby Peter » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Rift wrote:yea.. if you carry rarer food people will come for miles.. of course how you could keep stocked of rarer food is beyond me.

Why, that's easy; just pay the hunters who stop by using some of the coins you'll collect.
Surprise.
Peter

Postby sami1337 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Peter wrote:
Rift wrote:yea.. if you carry rarer food people will come for miles.. of course how you could keep stocked of rarer food is beyond me.

Why, that's easy; just pay the hunters who stop by using some of the coins you'll collect.

Interesting idea. hunting for coin and lp.
The ones who see things differently.

You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
sami1337

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar