Salem release

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Salem release

Postby sabinati » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:02 am

MrGemini wrote:Fuck Saelm. I want Hafen.

dude it's spelled slaem
sabinati

Postby Jackard » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:26 pm

slaem release all over face of its playerbase
Jackard

Re: The Ghost of Christmas Future, III

Postby Rhiannon » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:40 am

Kaios wrote:don't care, die plz

LMAO....had no idea it was in zombie mode. I have to agree with the sentiment.
************************************ RAVENHOLM ************************************
***************************** IN LIEBE UND FREUNDSCHAFT *************************
************************************* Für Immer **************************************
Rhiannon

Postby Rhiannon » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:45 am

Avu wrote:I've said it before and I will say it again. Salem is a better game than the current haven but it doesn't matter since the dev can't help be who he is. Sad really.

As for Claeyt, Stockholm syndrome seems the only explanation to me.

Dipshits have a right to their opinion no matter how dipshitty it is, and that's the dippshitiest ever in the history of dipshittiness. Haven , even in it's current state Is one of the best games spiritually out-there...it just needs some lovin'
Last edited by Rhiannon on Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
************************************ RAVENHOLM ************************************
***************************** IN LIEBE UND FREUNDSCHAFT *************************
************************************* Für Immer **************************************
Rhiannon

Postby Rhiannon » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:51 am

Claeyt wrote:they're better dev's than Jorb and Loftar. I'm sure I'll try the new HnH but I doubt the dev's here will make it anything but a prettier version of HnH. I stopped believing in Lorb's dev powers a long time ago.

I hope so, most every one I know hopes so, That's the best thing they could do, and you're beyond a tard for wanting anything else.

SO why don't you just stay in Slambamfanboysham, I mean, salivatum, I mean sillyatum....I mean...what's it called?...oh Salem...lol
Rhiannon

Postby txtrung0 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:29 am

Just a note for the interested, Salem will launch officially on June 19 (two more days!) with a brand new competitive PvP server with clear winning objectives.
Since my last post here there were several additions to the game, like:
-Animal husbandry with pig, goat, cow, sheep and the beloved cheese making. (possibly horse also)
-Insanity system + bed making.
-Bee keeping
-Canons (new server exclusive) to negate walls.
-Literature system let you write your own book and sell them for money.
-Expedition sever.

Salem's skill tree is now glorious.
P.S. I know there will be flame so first fuck you flammers ¦] I'm doing this for the game I love plus challenging people to come, there is a thread about Hafen in Salem and we are very hospitable with it. So if you want to join and prove yourself go ahead, if not, fine. Just mind your own business and shut the fuck up. If you can read this then trolololol ¦]
txtrung0

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:13 am

txtrung0 wrote:-Literature system let you write your own book and sell them for money.

Now that sounds interesting and fun tbh. Just a shame it is in Salem and not in here. :D

txtrung0 wrote:P.S. I know there will be flame so first - fuck you flammers ¦] - I'm doing this for the game I love plus challenging people to come, there is a thread about Hafen in Salem and we are very hospitable with it. So if you want to join and prove yourself go ahead, if not, fine. Just mind your own business - and shut the fuck up. - If you can read this then trolololol ¦]

You know there is not a lot of love for Salem here so if you post in here you should accept that some people will respond negatively, it is our forum so it is our business ...... :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby bmjclark » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:59 am

DDDsDD999 wrote:Shit game, shit thread, shit devs
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Savori » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:41 pm

HarryDresden wrote:
MrGemini wrote:Fuck Saelm. I want Hafen.

This in every language.

اللعنة سليم . أريد السماء
No trees were killed by this post, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Savori

Postby txtrung0 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Well as I said it's fine. I respect your conservative point of view ¦]
@Amanda: I don't think paper making and book writing fit HnH much, as it is set to be much more prehistoric than Salem. Maybe hearthfire folk stories but really not books.
txtrung0

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar