Coles/Haven Stream

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Coles/Haven Stream TODAY 5pm EST

Postby Robertzon » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:53 am

Amanda44 wrote:Where are all you new players, lol, we've been boating around for over two hrs looking for noobs to help and give stuff too, so far we have found a deer ....

And a thief!

Justice has been served by majority stream decision.

that loot though (pics to new page)
Robertzon

Postby jordancoles » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:42 am

Skull was q16 undeveloped :(

Name was Górnik which apparently means miner in polish

Merch robe, q300+ thanes rings, a sledgehammer, a 169 soldier's sword and other goodies on him :p
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Re: Coles/Haven Stream

Postby Kaios » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:28 pm

mvgulik wrote:Naa, combined with your lack of progress on your, still active, stated haven intention. I makes me question your stated commitment and general credibility in this matter even more.

So ... do you have any general ETA in mind on that haven trolls stream you where planning ?

Did you bother to watch the stream yesterday? I have a feeling what you said is part of the reason he decided he would stream some haven content despite the fact a large majority of it is boring as fuck to watch so did you even bother to check it out at all? I didn't see any mvgulik name so idk but don't complain and then not watch, thx.
Kaios

Postby mvgulik » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:48 pm

Kaios wrote:Did you bother to watch the stream yesterday?

As a matter of fact I actually did try. But my local time zone seems to get in the way. so I has to be content with the last stream rerun. (which had a lot of sound muted due to music copyright stuff.)

I have a feeling what you said is part of the reason he decided he would stream some haven content ..

Seems a rational conclusion, but only Cole's knows the answer to that. He also had other choices to pick from in my view. Removing the "Haven" from his topic title was/is one of them.

.. despite the fact a large majority of it is boring as fuck to watch

Well, ... feel free to suggest Haven stuff to Cole that you think might be more interesting. Blaming me for your boredom with what was streamed of Haven is kinda silly.

so did you even bother to check it out at all? I didn't see any mvgulik name so idk but don't complain and then not watch, thx.

I don't feel obligated to do what you think I should do to sanitize or legitimize a complaint. If Haven is to boring to make interesting stream's, so be it. But using a topic/title that advertises with it, while switching to mainly using it to stream a lot of other none Haven related stuff (no matter how interesting they might be) is, well, misleading in my view.

Alternative option 2:
There is nothing preventing Coles (or you) from creating a general "Streams of other games" topic so Cole can continue with his streaming posts of other stuff to bridge the gab until Hafen is up and running. ... That way characters like overtyped have nothing to complain about either.
mvgulik

Postby Kaios » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:04 pm

lol I'm not blaming you for my boredom, I am just stating a fact that a large majority of Haven content is literally filled with monotonous tasks that are quite simply not interesting to watch. I guess I was kind of leaning more towards saying "would you really want to watch him bot mine for possibly several hours with no result?" though that question would have been rhetorical because I don't think anybody wants to watch that.

mvgulik wrote:If Haven is to boring to make interesting stream's, so be it. But using a topic/title that advertises with it, while switching to mainly using it to stream a lot of other none Haven related stuff (no matter how interesting they might be) is, well, misleading in my view.

It isn't misleading, we are all aware of the transition the game is currently going through and the reasons as to why or why not he would be streaming Haven.

Alternative option 2:
There is nothing preventing Coles (or you) from creating a general "Streams of other games" topic so Cole can continue with his streaming of other stuff to bridge the gab until Hafen is up and running. ... That way characters like overtyped have nothing to complain about either.

I don't feel obligated to do what you think I should do to sanitize or legitimize a complaint.

Anyways, I will not be renaming the thread to fit some arbitrary standard you think he should follow and I certainly will not be creating a second thread for his streams. If he chooses to do this himself that is his prerogative.
Kaios

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:14 pm

mvgulik wrote:
Alternative option 2:
There is nothing preventing Coles (or you) from creating a general "Streams of other games" topic so Cole can continue with his streaming posts of other stuff to bridge the gab until Hafen is up and running. ... That way characters like overtyped have nothing to complain about either.

I honestly don't understand why either of you are complaining at all, why does it matter so much to you that you feel the need to make an issue in what is otherwise an enjoyable thread and fun for those of us that are interested.

Creating a "Streams of other games" thread is also misleading considering the topic began with Haven and will continue with the release of the new version. More applicable would be "Haven & other games", there is no need to remove Haven from the title completely.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby windmaker » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:20 pm

this thread is a best example why mods sucks no matter if are news or not..
in this thread we just look two jc fans (amanda / frost) writing in this spam-thread of OP. i send a report with a cool screenshot where near to one page are just post of the same faggot.
and tbh idk if i was on hel sufborum bcs seems that.

mods still sucks..
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby Kaios » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:25 pm

windmaker wrote:this thread is a best example why mods sucks no matter if are news or not..
in this thread we just look two jc fans (amanda / frost) writing in this spam-thread of OP. i send a report with a cool screenshot where near to one page are just post of the same faggot.

mods still sucks..

y u so mad tho?

Seriously, you sound like a kid in highschool crying because someone is more popular than you. I saw your dumb report and I closed it. Why do you care so much? If you don't like the thread you can ignore it and move on with your life. If you choose to continue on with this petty bullshit I will be forced to give you a timeout.
Kaios

Postby spawningmink » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:25 pm

windmaker wrote:this thread is a best example why mods sucks no matter if are news or not..

mods still sucks..

mods still suck...windmakers still a faggot, nothing has changed here i dont understand what your getting at
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby windmaker » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:29 pm

Kaios wrote:

mods still sucks..

y u so mad tho?

Seriously, you sound like a kid in highschool crying because someone is more popular than you. I saw your dumb report and I closed it. Why do you care so much? If you don't like the thread you can ignore it and move on with your life. If you choose to continue on with this petty bullshit I will be forced to give you a timeout.

is some shit called equality , dont be a faggot bcs u are a mod (i know is hard for a mod dont be it a faggot). and a lot people here speaks about this shit in the thread "plea of moderation" get a chair and think about that before to write that pile of shit ..

mods still sucks.. basically bcs are inconsistent in all aspects.

e/
kek popular... when him need auto-bump? srsly? ..if u can observe with inteligence,.. u can look about another guy looking this tread in the same way.. being a stupid like you can be a problem sometimes.

TL;DR
this thread is a piece unique of spam , and kaios dont want accepti it
Image #swag
windmaker

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar