"Like HnH But with Bubbles" -IGN

General discussion and socializing.

Re: "Like HnH But with Bubbles" -IGN

Postby LadyV » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:19 am

MagicManICT wrote:
Also: Damn you for posting this!!! I can't quit playing!

It is quite fun. I have fun Dzedajus chasing him about now and then lol I found some with Haven names now and then but I can't say if they are from our game. :)
LadyV

Postby maze » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:40 am

O fuck this game. I log on as (4chan) all the time and take over the world. i got to big one time that 2ed place was 1/10 of my size
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby LadyV » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:31 am

Well it was fun while it lasted. Developers always have to improve whats not broken. Im done with it. :(
LadyV

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:55 am

LadyV wrote:Well it was fun while it lasted. Developers always have to improve whats not broken. Im done with it. :(

What is different? I played this morning and I didn't notice anything had changed.

It's odd in that since I finally reached 1st place I now have no trouble reaching it majority of the time, lol, but in a way that sort of spoils it, as now I have no goal to reach. I still find it really funny though, even when I lose, you make such stupid mistakes sometimes. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby krikke93 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:04 am

Amanda44 wrote:now I have no goal to reach

How about exceeding your previous record? That's enough of a goal to play it for me :)
Although exceeding 15.000 or even getting close is pretty hard :/

This is so trippy...
Hope you have a great day
krikke93

Postby LadyV » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:48 am

Amanda44 wrote:
LadyV wrote:Well it was fun while it lasted. Developers always have to improve whats not broken. Im done with it. :(

What is different? I played this morning and I didn't notice anything had changed.

It's odd in that since I finally reached 1st place I now have no trouble reaching it majority of the time, lol, but in a way that sort of spoils it, as now I have no goal to reach. I still find it really funny though, even when I lose, you make such stupid mistakes sometimes. :)

I tired some various server refreshes for fun and they have changed the game on different servers. Invisible walls on some, wavy motion on others, spinning red wheels that spit out little dots, the big green ones you used to feed now just get nudged at people. A lot of these now favor the larger person as they can camp or push them into others. So if you get big you now stay big. They unbalanced it in ways. If they had created counters it would be fine but they did not.
LadyV

Postby LadyV » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:49 am

krikke93 wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:now I have no goal to reach

How about exceeding your previous record? That's enough of a goal to play it for me :)
Although exceeding 15.000 or even getting close is pretty hard :/

This is so trippy...

Good job krikke! I only got to 13,317 one time. :)
LadyV

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:20 pm

@ Krikke, wow, lol, that looks pretty cool but isn't it distracting whilst actually playing? And yeah, I haven't really been paying attention to the score, I should. :)

@ V, I found one with a big spinning red wheel now and yes, I agree those changes you mention do seem to favour the big balls, it's such a shame when it's such a fun little game. Want to play on the trippy one though so I'm off to find it. Lol.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby krikke93 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Want to play on the trippy one though so I'm off to find it. Lol.

Just install the Chrome Extention I was talking about earlier in this thread. It'll be able to select options like "show mass" (really useful), "show graphs", "acid" (trippy stuff) and more :)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=39059&start=40#p518881

Also, the stuff you and LadyV are talking about is just an option. You have FFA, Teams and Experimental (the mode with the red virusses). You don't have to play on experimental :)
Hope you have a great day
krikke93

Postby Dzedajus » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:47 pm

thx Netherlands
and fuck you jaPan
Dzedajus

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar