"Like HnH But with Bubbles" -IGN

General discussion and socializing.

Re: "Like HnH But with Bubbles" -IGN

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:26 pm

krikke93 wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:Want to play on the trippy one though so I'm off to find it. Lol.

Just install the Chrome Extention I was talking about earlier in this thread. It'll be able to select options like "show mass" (really useful), "show graphs", "acid" (trippy stuff) and more :)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=39059&start=40#p518881

Thanks Krikke, but, I don't use google chrome and it seemed a little bit like cheating ..... I would have got it though for the acid one. :D

krikke93 wrote:Also, the stuff you and LadyV are talking about is just an option. You have FFA, Teams and Experimental (the mode with the red virusses). You don't have to play on experimental :)

Ahh right, again, thanks for explaining. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby venatorvenator » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Don't you like to play on team mode? It's quite fun if your team knows what they're doing.
Xcom wrote:Most good things last only a short time
venatorvenator

Postby LadyV » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:00 pm

I don't use Chrome unless I have to. It just does not suit me. And i had no options to change game style this morning. One world I logged into the bubble you eat were huge and I plumped up my mass 10x quicker. They have taken a lot of skill out of getting large and staying so. Its just not fun in the experimental you mentioned.

@Dzedajus

Someone else will have to drive the Nazi back now. :lol: However I have my memories of taking down Nazi and Hitler from numbers one and two. :D

Enjoy all!
LadyV

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:09 pm

venatorvenator wrote:Don't you like to play on team mode? It's quite fun if your team knows what they're doing.

I like to play as a team but I got so frustrated with the team mode, I tried a few times and said earlier in this thread that I could see why they were the losing side. I wasn't lucky enough to play with a team that knew what they were doing, they were all just out for themselves, remaining small and getting eaten every few seconds ...... I tried typing on my ball, lol, getting to a medium size myself and trying to encourage them, but ... no, our little sliver of colour just kept getting smaller. :(

After trying a few times with different teams I had to give up, my throat was getting sore from shouting at the screen. :lol:
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Amanda44

Postby Dzedajus » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:44 pm

I hate noobs who are on dominating team and split themselves 100 times to eat 1 small blob and get eaten fast by slightly bigger one and whole team looses.
Dzedajus

Postby LadyV » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:22 pm

Dzedajus wrote:I hate noobs who are on dominating team and split themselves 100 times to eat 1 small blob and get eaten fast by slightly bigger one and whole team looses.

True, i only split when i had to.
LadyV

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:01 am

Amanda44 wrote: my throat was getting sore from shouting at the screen. :lol:

glad i'm not the only one that does this.

I really don't like the way they changed the viruses. Then again, get to around 500 or so and you could blow up a bigger guy by hiding between a few and making them shoot off. Makes getting to #1 and staying there harder, but then, the opposite could be used against you since that big guy moves slower and even split has a harder time getting between things.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby LadyV » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:06 am

MagicManICT wrote:glad i'm not the only one that does this.

I really don't like the way they changed the viruses. Then again, get to around 500 or so and you could blow up a bigger guy by hiding between a few and making them shoot off. Makes getting to #1 and staying there harder, but then, the opposite could be used against you since that big guy moves slower and even split has a harder time getting between things.

Or those big guys can use that mass to nudge the virus' out of the way or into you. The game I was playing they were pushing them aside to make more room for them. Kind of an exploit.
LadyV

Postby Metruption » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:28 am

For mozilla firefox use Greasemonkey to run userscripts
Metruption

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:25 am

MagicManICT wrote:
Amanda44 wrote: my throat was getting sore from shouting at the screen. :lol:

glad i'm not the only one that does this.

:D

Metruption wrote:For mozilla firefox use Greasemonkey to run userscripts

I read up on it but there seems to be a lot of concern over the memory it takes up - but thanks for posting an alternative. :)
Koru wrote:
Amanda44

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar