HnH Soon Fellow Wastelanders

General discussion and socializing.

HnH Soon Fellow Wastelanders

Postby HarryDresden » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:15 pm

But then again... this is coming as well;

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

I'm so conflicted about what's more important to me right now. It's like having to choose between your two favorite dinners for a last meal. ;___;
Yes, I am a Wizard.
loftar wrote: bear fruit is not something I can predict,.

Beborn Beton wrote: "Don't Worry, They Won't Find My Body, I Want You To Know I Found Peace In Another World."
HarryDresden

Re: HnH Soon Fellow Wastelanders

Postby WaitingforHaven2 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Okay, great, Fallout IV is coming. But there's no telling how long it will still take. I doubt that it's coming out any time soon, so you shouldn't have problems enjoying Haven. This will probably only be a first announcement for Fallout IV.
WaitingforHaven2

Postby HarryDresden » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:34 pm

That means replaying the whole series man! You gotta be prepared for anything. Even the unthinkable.
Yes, I am a Wizard.

Beborn Beton wrote: "Don't Worry, They Won't Find My Body, I Want You To Know I Found Peace In Another World."
HarryDresden

Postby WaitingforHaven2 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:48 pm

HarryDresden wrote:That means replaying the whole series man! You gotta be prepared for anything. Even the unthinkable.

Hah, that's a bit too much for me. Actually, apart from Fallout 3 I only ever finished Fallout Tactics (and this wasn't even part of the core series, awesome game though).

I'd probably be more hyped if it had been another Elder Scrolls game. But that will still take its sweet time.
WaitingforHaven2

Postby borka » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:04 pm

It's expected that FO4 might be talked about at the first E3 Press Conference ever hosted by Bethesda on June 14 (7pm PT / 10pm ET) ... and they said that everyone will be able to view the event on their Twitch channel that day - a german gamer mag even writes that there will be a gametrailer of 20 - 30 minutes be shown (they say the got informations by an Insider who also revealed the release date would be in 2016)
http://www.pcgames.de/Fallout-4-PC-2187 ... z-1158384/

FO3 still residing on my machine and played from time to time (FO and FO2 too) ...

oh someone else who likes FOT :D
Last edited by borka on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
borka

Postby shubla » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Who cares? No one
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby HarryDresden » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:10 pm

WaitingforHaven2 wrote:
HarryDresden wrote:That means replaying the whole series man! You gotta be prepared for anything. Even the unthinkable.

Hah, that's a bit too much for me. Actually, apart from Fallout 3 I only ever finished Fallout Tactics (and this wasn't even part of the core series, awesome game though).

I'd probably be more hyped if it had been another Elder Scrolls game. But that will still take its sweet time.

Tactics gets shit on too often, it was a fun game, even if it didn't do much for the series as a whole.

borka wrote:It's expected that FO4 might be talked about at the first E3 Press Conference ever hosted by Bethesda on June 14 (7pm PT / 10pm ET) ... and they said that everyone will be able to view the event on their Twitch channel that day - a german gamer mag even writes that there will be a gametrailer of 20 - 30 minutes be shown (they say the got informations by an Insider who also revealed the release date would be in 2016)
http://www.pcgames.de/Fallout-4-PC-2187 ... z-1158384/

FO3 still residing on my machine and played from time to time (FO and FO2 too) ...

oh someone else who likes FOT :D

I've got NV and FO3 with Tale of Two Wastelands still on mine, but it's in Cold Storage with all my Nexus mods waiting for my next go around. Been going heavily at Borderlands 2 lately, having never played it before, but might have to drop it for another play through.

A 20-30 minute trailer though... sounds New-Engine worthy. Either that, or they just got Ron Perlman to sit there oiled up on a bearskin rug and talk about how war never changes... It's a toss up with Bethesda.
Yes, I am a Wizard.

HarryDresden

Postby borka » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:26 pm

If you think about DX12 knocking at doors - Vive, Oculus Rift ... i guess there'll be more than Ron doin' the Ron ;)

btw. FOT was the first game i started modding for - we even contacted Micro Forté about source stuff (and they would have sold what they got for low money when Brian Fargo would give his ok - but we know how that Interplay Story went :( )
borka

Postby HarryDresden » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:38 pm

Sadly, Interplay did good stuff. Bethesda has been pretty great about modding, up until the recent kerfluffle, but the GECK idea was pretty awesome, and led to a lot of fantastic stuff. I've been a Space Marine Scout Sniper shooting Cazadore Ponies for daysss.
Yes, I am a Wizard.

HarryDresden

Postby Saxony4 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:38 pm

daily reminder to join /fog/ with me and the other autistic fallout enthusiasts

pre-order now for exclusive vaultborne dlc. only 99.99 plus tax
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar