My own ranger servics - Bottleneck area

General discussion and socializing.

My own ranger servics - Bottleneck area

Postby Adam- » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Hello folks! I am a novice ranger around the bottle neck area. Here is my qualifications

25 Unarmed
low Melee
44 Marksman
25 exploration
10 stealth

I will track all crimes EXCEPT for murder. While I am completely capable of handling the average player or novice thief, I cannot guarantee vengeance for this nor that I will be able to over power a experienced thief if he is logged in. If you need a murder ranger, contact Milaha (spelled it wrong I think)

I offer tracking for trespassing, thievery, assault and battery. All of these will have rates for hiring me.

Rates are determined by:

- Crime severity
- What you have to offer and your level (I'm not a extortionist)
- Who you are, if you are a b12 member you will obviously have lower rates.

My skills are always increasing, I average around 5-10 skill increased for my stats daily, as well as my beliefs slider. Therefore my rates WILL eventually increase by my level, but at a very slow rate. I intend to be a cheaper form of justice then other rangers, but I still stick behind my reasons for no murder retribution.
Adam-

Re: My own ranger servics - Bottleneck area

Postby Milaha » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:55 pm

good luck Adam, I hope you drum up more business than I did!
Milaha

Postby Adam- » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:31 am

Doubt it - business will probably go up once wars and conflicts start.
Adam-

Postby KoE » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:26 am

I think the hottest topics (in terms of clues) in the Bottleneck area have been:

1) Me leaving Reek of Thefts all over Adam-'s place recovering an arrow from shooting a fox on his property, then leaving more trying to leave him a note on parchment about the matter.

2) Hamel seeing a clue that looked purple, me checking it out because I had yet to see a purple clue (or Battery or Murder clues, for that matter). It was a trespassing clue. Whether it was purple, a trick of the background it was against, or both of us being insane is up for debate.

3) An assault clue that was apparently left by a devilishly good thief behind one of the runestones at the mines. I've seen it on two different occasions - it disappeared in between those, and I haven't seen it since either.

So, yeah, things are likely to be pretty peace-able around these parts for a while. Which is probably for the better.
KoE

Postby Blaze » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:30 am

Trespassing is blue, assault is yellow-green, theft is green, battery is red, and murder is violet.
That's how it is on my monitor.
You see a masterful engraving by Blaze. On it is Blaze, bears, boars, and foxes. Blaze is striking down the bears. The boars are screaming. The foxes are in a fetal position. The image relates to the return of Blaze in the late winter of 2009.
Blaze

Postby Ferinex » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Blaze wrote:Trespassing is blue, assault is yellow-green, theft is green, battery is red, and murder is violet.

Wait, so erm, assault is declaring on someone, and battery is actually knocking them out? Or...?
i guess they never miss huh
Ferinex

Postby Blaze » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:40 am

Ferinex wrote:
Blaze wrote:Trespassing is blue, assault is yellow-green, theft is green, battery is red, and murder is violet.

Wait, so erm, assault is declaring on someone, and battery is actually knocking them out? Or...?

Yep.

Assault isn't summon-worthy, but battery is. If you're like me and accidentally click someone instead of the fox that's attacking that particular someone, it's a lifesaver.
You see a masterful engraving by Blaze. On it is Blaze, bears, boars, and foxes. Blaze is striking down the bears. The boars are screaming. The foxes are in a fetal position. The image relates to the return of Blaze in the late winter of 2009.
Blaze

Return to The Inn of Brodgar