Road-Diner!

General discussion and socializing.

Road-Diner!

Postby Subway » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:56 pm

I am making a restaurant along the way from Laketown to Clayshire (below Winters settlement) For hungry traders and travellers. There will be a parking slot for carts and there shall also be room for fellowtraders to chat and have fun. Like an road-inn!

Please tell me what you think of the idea and if you can support the idea in any way!
The sausagemaker!
Subway

Re: Road-Diner!

Postby Rift » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:59 pm

i 100% support the idea.
What will you accept as trade/payment for food?
Cast iron coins? wrought iron coins? other food? leather? seeds?

If i/others bring you food to resell, will you pay us something for it, then resell it for more type of thing?

Do you need supplies/seeds to get started? I'm sure laketown or clayshire would be willing to help you out if you need it.
Rift

Postby Subway » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Rift wrote: i 100% support the idea.
What will you accept as trade/payment for food?
Cast iron coins? wrought iron coins? other food? leather? seeds?

If i/others bring you food to resell, will you pay us something for it, then resell it for more type of thing?

Oh, i thought i was gonna make free food for the ones who would like to come, but maybe i can make it go around with a small payement... I havent thought about that yet actually
The sausagemaker!
Subway

Postby Rift » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:02 pm

oh.

i just heard 'diner' and assumed you were starting the first commercial buissness.
Rift

Postby Subway » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:03 pm

Rift wrote: oh.

i just heard 'diner' and assumed you were starting the first commercial buissness.

haha yeah we see what happens, Oh now server works. Back to work!
The sausagemaker!
Subway

Postby niltrias » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:39 pm

Subway wrote:
Rift wrote: oh.

haha yeah we see what happens, Oh now server works. Back to work!

That is a fantastic idea. But you have to charge for it. It will help get the economy going.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Akarnael » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:20 pm

That is a fantastic idea. But you have to charge for it. It will help get the economy going.

Yeah maybe, i dont know what i should take in price tho, people maybe just will think "Well this is way to expensive, i rather make that stuff myself than pay"

I just want people to gather and talk and have fun instead of sitting in their nests glaring angry at newcommers :)
Akarnael

Postby Rift » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:22 pm

*shrugs* you could always start it free then start charging a small amount later.
or you could offer the first dish/eat free.. or the first couple free ect.
Rift

Postby Subway » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Akarnael wrote:That is a fantastic idea. But you have to charge for it. It will help get the economy going.

Yeah maybe, i dont know what i should take in price tho, people maybe just will think "Well this is way to expensive, i rather make that stuff myself than pay"

I just want people to gather and talk and have fun instead of sitting in their nests glaring angry at newcommers :)

Yeah Aka, thats what im trying to do..
The sausagemaker!
Subway

Postby Subway » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Rift wrote: *shrugs* you could always start it free then start charging a small amount later.
or you could offer the first dish/eat free.. or the first couple free ect.

Well yeah, im thinking that any sort of small treat is just enough payment, as long its not brances, bark, apples or something that any average idiot can get. Some seeds, maybe a mug for tea, a pot, lumber in any kind, logs, boards, or iron ore and such. Im really gonna make this place both beutifull and nice to be at.
The sausagemaker!
Subway

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar