Anyone in clayshire right now?

General discussion and socializing.

Anyone in clayshire right now?

Postby holychicken » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:59 pm

I think it is clayshire, just west of lake town. I accidentally crossed someone's property with my cart, it got stuck and now, of course, I cannot grab it again. Can anyone help me out? Or should I just get the skill and steal it risk getting killed for my actions? I am right by the mine.
holychicken

Re: Anyone in clayshire right now?

Postby zdazzle » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:04 pm

I'll be on in clayshire, ill see if i can help
zdazzle

Postby holychicken » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:06 pm

thanks, I am right near the mine talking to the wanderer
holychicken

Postby holychicken » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:07 pm

Someone helped me out. :) Yay for clayshire
holychicken

Postby sami1337 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Not "the Wanderer". Just wanderer. :)

I do think they need to make their claim smaller. Not very easy to get through town with a cart like that.
The ones who see things differently.

You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
sami1337

Postby holychicken » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:16 pm

This is my first real trip with a cart. . .and it is cumbersome.
holychicken

Postby Denvon » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:53 pm

sami1337 wrote:I do think they need to make their claim smaller. Not very easy to get through town with a cart like that.

If anything our claims are going to get bigger. We want the clue of anybody who passes through our village. It's unfortunate for cart travel, but I suggest to those people to simply go the long way around (the tea road). Visitors aren't welcome here now, neither are new residents. Trade is still on.
Denvon

Postby sami1337 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:46 pm

Denvon wrote:
sami1337 wrote:I do think they need to make their claim smaller. Not very easy to get through town with a cart like that.

If anything our claims are going to get bigger. We want the clue of anybody who passes through our village. It's unfortunate for cart travel, but I suggest to those people to simply go the long way around (the tea road). Visitors aren't welcome here now, neither are new residents. Trade is still on.

But there's no clear route from the mad road builders road to laketown. It's all paved..At least make the road noticeable.
The ones who see things differently.

You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
sami1337

Postby kimya » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 am

Denvon wrote:Visitors aren't welcome here now, neither are new residents. Trade is still on.

that sounds awful. sorry, but what do you want? this certainly isnt the right way...
kimya

Postby Denvon » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:09 am

kimya wrote:that sounds awful. sorry, but what do you want? this certainly isnt the right way...

You mean what do we want in terms of trade? There's not much really, I suppose Blaze would trade for bear meat. If you meant in terms of something else, let me explain it simply by saying: Nothing. We don't want anything. That's why visitors aren't welcome, because I don't want any further contact with people who I don't know. It may sound awful, horrible, even terrifying, but that's just how it is. Like I said in the edited village info post, we may return to a 'charity' settlement eventually but I highly doubt it will be any time soon. And the village is probably going to be abandoned altogether. Perhaps somebody else will play the fool and try to help everyone they can who's in need, but not me. I've learned that even when you're nice and helpful to everyone, there'll always be some prick that comes to halt everything you do. There'll always be one person who complains about you being TOO charitable. There'll always be one person for everything and that's fine with me. But there's no way in hell we can do our thing under the current system. As soon as a 'charity village' can exist in this game with reasonable protection from griefers then perhaps I'll try again, but no sooner. I'm sure you understand.
Denvon

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar