Who lives at Shady Acres now?

General discussion and socializing.

Who lives at Shady Acres now?

Postby Malicus » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:31 am

I want to know who to yell at for building a pointless-looking road through where I'm trying to grow trees and CUTTING ONE OF THEM DOWN. It is horribly aesthetically displeasing, and I can't do anything about it because planting grass doesn't turn it back into a forest tile, so it will be ugly no matter what I do. Considering that there was also a road built between my well and Shady Acres when there previously was none, and this road is connected to that one, I'm suspecting that someone there is guilty of this misdeed. So who was it?

Addition: This. What the hell is that?!
Malicus

Re: Who lives at Shady Acres now?

Postby niltrias » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:04 am

The silence is deafening. :lol:
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Raephire » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Malicus wrote:I want to know who to yell at for building a pointless-looking road through where I'm trying to grow trees and CUTTING ONE OF THEM DOWN. It is horribly aesthetically displeasing, and I can't do anything about it because planting grass doesn't turn it back into a forest tile, so it will be ugly no matter what I do. Considering that there was also a road built between my well and Shady Acres when there previously was none, and this road is connected to that one, I'm suspecting that someone there is guilty of this misdeed. So who was it?

Addition: This. What the hell is that?!

The current project of the forest south of shady acres is to hollow all trees within it, planting them all on the circumference to improve hunting capability, and build hunting paths.

Don't like it? move to another forest

Hell, I'll help you move. - But I'm not stopping
Raephire

Postby Peter » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Wow, how realistic.
I suggest that you fight each other to the death over the use of the land.
It's how it's solved in real life, and we all know that H&H IS SEREOUS BUZNESS.
Surprise.
Peter

Postby Raephire » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Peter wrote:Wow, how realistic.
I suggest that you fight each other to the death over the use of the land.
It's how it's solved in real life, and we all know that H&H IS SEREOUS BUZNESS.

I know eh, the ass claims part of the forest - hurting the spawn rate, and thinks im in the wrong cutting a few trees and laying a hunting path (shivers)

Fight to the death? Not worth it. If I somehow got lucky enough to last long enough to destroy his ranger gear and knock him out that's as far as I'd go, Like i said, I wasn't joking when I said I'd help him move.
Last edited by Raephire on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raephire

Postby Justice » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Malicus is an asshat. Not much can be done about that. We should all start making roads that he doesn't approve of.
Justice

Postby Raephire » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Justice wrote:Malicus is an asshat. Not much can be done about that. We should all start making roads that he doesn't approve of.

The issue with hunting is that many trees obscure vision and we cant change camera angle, without pathfinding, NPCs have a nasty habit of staying behind trees.

That's where the idea of making a hunting trail came in, and hollowing out the forest , replanting firs very thickly at the outer areas,
Raephire

Postby Malicus » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Eh? Claims part of the forest? I only have a bit to keep my crops claimed. And I -was- there first. Stay on your own part of the forest...

And yes, this IS a murdering offense. I decided that last night, and so it shall be.
Malicus

Postby Justice » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:28 pm

I just decided now that being Malicus is a murdering offense, and so it shall be.
Justice

Postby Raephire » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Alrighty then, Malicus is now officially a dead man.
Raephire

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar