Old news now: Monke capitol wrecked

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Old news now: Monke capitol wrecked

Postby axus » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:47 am

sMartins wrote:Not a bad idea ... A Recruit Button From the reign, or something like that, would be cool ... As last Hope.
It Will send an invite to all existing claims in the reign, to defend the Capital.

Not trivial, but duable I think.

A Charter Stone would've solved the problem, though a way to pay people's travel weariness would be nice. Of course preventing a realm from taking over the world makes sense.
axus

Postby DoctorCookie » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:26 am

So this is what makes the moot now? Sieging a village that noone is playing in? Let me take a step back. Sieging a village where only the farmers and builders are playing to pass the time until next world. These awesome dudes are just chilling and doing beautification stuff, maybe trying new things. Then some dude that is way too old to use the word "cringe" comes in and steamrolls these good people says it is "cringy." Pretty cringe brosef.
DoctorCookie

Postby Archiplex » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:30 am

wonder-ass wrote:Kinda cringe nobody bothered to log in to help the people still playing that helped them build the place.If our village were to get sieged id 100% log in to help doesnt matter if i quit 5 months ago.

i wouldn't

that's kinda part of quitting yknow. not playing again.
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby sMartins » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:18 pm

Still a mystery to me why the buffs are still on if the capital is indeed wrecked .... mmmm ... I don't get it.
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby solexi » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:16 pm

sMartins wrote:Still a mystery to me why the buffs are still on if the capital is indeed wrecked .... mmmm ... I don't get it.

There are Menhirs and Idols built at another village and someone with perms had to log in and apply the buffs back, simple.
cyrus9586 wrote:Who knows who you really just met. He acts like he is nice and gave you a BUNCH of q200 clothes! He can't be bad...Later that night "Your New Buddy" meets with his village and says he found some fresh newbies to mess with when they get bored and that he has a way in. Oh, you thought those clothes were gifts? Nah just "Loaners"
solexi

Postby Fostik » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:48 pm

sMartins wrote:Still a mystery to me why the buffs are still on if the capital is indeed wrecked .... mmmm ... I don't get it.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=51720&p=684380

Destroying the coronation stone of a Realm no longer dissolves that Realm, but rather "only" reduces its authority to half, and prevents the Realm from earning further authority. The Realm retains its members, and any member with territory management permissions may construct a new coronation stone somewhere within the Realm's territory.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:03 am

Archiplex wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:Kinda cringe nobody bothered to log in to help the people still playing that helped them build the place.If our village were to get sieged id 100% log in to help doesnt matter if i quit 5 months ago.

i wouldn't

how unreliable of a person are u lmao. i guess this is why our group does so well if something were to happen i can count 10 people that would log in even after quitting for so long.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Archiplex » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:57 am

wonder-ass wrote:
Archiplex wrote:

i wouldn't

how unreliable of a person are u lmao. i guess this is why our group does so well if something were to happen i can count 10 people that would log in even after quitting for so long.

idk man when i say i quit the game that's usually because i don't like it and don't enjoy playing it, im not gonna log in later on just because the people i used to play with are getting attacked. not sure why there would ever be an expectation for me to log back in on anyone's part either

not monke btw im just peanut gallerying
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby WowGain » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:01 am

DoctorCookie wrote: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

mald about it you fat crybaby
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby WowGain » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:57 am

Archiplex wrote:

i wouldn't

hope ur not being a leech on anyone else's villages
lame ass hermit mindset
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot