A public challenge

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A public challenge

Postby MadNomad » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:19 pm

pawnchito wrote:
MadNomad wrote:
pawnchito wrote:Suddenly no motivation to siege...

people have lives, someone can't be tied to computer all the time when they have a bunch of other things to do in life, not everyone spends all the life in their cave without seeing sun ¦]

When would you be available to do this then? I can work my schedule around you, heck if you are accepting I will throw up a base and maintain its activity casual af for as long as you need babe.

maybe in 5 years(if I will be still playing), I'm too busy for such petty things now, I have already wasted 5 days recently
Last edited by MadNomad on Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadNomad

Postby pawnchito » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:20 pm

LMAO. This dude... Imo you shouldnt get to talk shit about stuff you have no idea about.
pawnchito

Postby DonVelD » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:22 pm

MadNomad wrote:people have lives, someone can't be chained to computer all the time when they have a bunch of other things to do in life, not everyone spends all the life in their cave without ever seeing sun ¦]

even devs who do your weekly patches have their own time and need breaks

Right, right, so you raided this dude with absolutely no effort because he wasnt active, but when he offers to be active this time to prove or disprove the actual point you try to fuck off (even though the whole point revolves around ACTUALLY using effort to raid someone active and this isnt just placing a wrecking ball and waiting) :lol: you're a living joke
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby DonVelD » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:23 pm

MadNomad wrote:maybe in 5 years(if I will be still playing), I'm too busy for such petty things now, I have already wasted 5 days recently

Yeah, you need time to jerk off those 5 years because you did le epic troll moment and surely proved the point :? :? :?
All that matters is that you sounded like the hero in your mind r-right?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Postby MadNomad » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:25 pm

DonVelD wrote:
MadNomad wrote:people have lives, someone can't be chained to computer all the time when they have a bunch of other things to do in life, not everyone spends all the life in their cave without ever seeing sun ¦]

even devs who do your weekly patches have their own time and need breaks

Right, right, so you raided this dude with absolutely no effort because he wasnt active, but when he offers to be active this time to prove or disprove the actual point you try to fuck off (even though the whole point revolves around ACTUALLY using effort to raid someone active and this isnt just placing a wrecking ball and waiting) :lol: you're a living joke

just because one person is not doing some particular activity doesnt meant that you won't find some number of other ones doing that thing (of course with late world playercount you wont, but when the world is not that old you will)
MadNomad

Postby DonVelD » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:27 pm

Its alright madgonad, you embarassed yourself too much already :)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Postby MadNomad » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:28 pm

why doesn't he announce a challenge when people are playing?
MadNomad

Postby pawnchito » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:34 pm

So now we are moving the goal posts? What I should increase the player count or time travel? I'll tell you what bro I'll do the same next world just so you can not raid but come up with more bullshit excuses again.
pawnchito

Postby MadNomad » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:37 pm

no just wait for like 1 month after new world, show something considered high q for that world age to motivate people, and post coords at this time
MadNomad

Postby pawnchito » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:51 pm

MadNomad wrote:no just wait for like 1 month after new world, show something considered high q for that world age to motivate people, and post coords at this time

Bro you know the point of this whole thing is to have an actual conversation about siege after experiencing mechanics not because of speculation.

Yes the quality of the stuff at that test base had stuff from month 2 and 3 of the world and the q sucked. Good point, only an idiot would keep their high q stuff at a base intended to be raided.
Last edited by pawnchito on Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
pawnchito

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot