A public challenge

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A public challenge

Postby MadNomad » Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:15 pm

WowGain wrote:hey pawn, scents still up at your place?

I don't mind ok? :roll: :) ¦]

also haven't seen any scents at my place, and alt palisade prepared close to the target is a place that is not relevant anyway, and there are not scents even there

I guess you can pick up scent and bash my alt(and the garbage I took but will not use), like if I cared ¦]

that's a nice pavement someone has made close to the alt pali anyway, surely it took way longer than 2 minutes

come bash my spruce cones ¦]
MadNomad

Postby telum12 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:01 pm

jfc the unironic trollface usage is so cringe. Almost as the posts' contents
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby pawnchito » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:56 pm

This person says siege is so easy but they went through the effort of making at least 3 alts, leveling an area, building a claim, setting up palisades all to protect themselves in case of an emergency or in case the player he is up against is much stronger. The fear of retaliation is real when the sieger isnt a titan. That must have taken what a day or afternoon of solid playtime in between walking the dog and shitposting forums? Thats all before the "siege" even begins... 5 fucking days later the abandoned base is broken into and realm broken. Thats after the base owner said meh end of world no one wants to play and let the pclaim rot.

At its lowest effort siege takes at least 5 days if you build your house well. Take the time to do so and you can take a holiday for literally 5 days, a pretty casual player has the time to log in at least a few times a week to kiss bessy goodnight and turn his beets.

Listen if siege is so easy we can make a gentlemans agreement and set out to iron out any gaps in the mechanic to really stick it to the raiders. That extends to anyone.

I have tons more of that kind of shit whale meat, 600+ turnips and other higher q seeds, troll stuff, mammoth meat and armor or whatever to make it worth the effort.
It will be guarded in the most casual af way as possible. By that I mean I wont be on 24/7 or make an additional 50 layers of walls, I'll pop in and out to make your life hell with the little bit of time one can spend on a relaxing hobby.

Hopefully the old gods return and this whole nightmare is over in a few weeks so the real fun can start.
pawnchito

Postby MadNomad » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:53 pm

the 2 other alts were just to hold the key and one to terraform a 20x20 area on grassland it takes like 3 minutes lmao xd

MadNomad wrote:Image

I don't need any q600 turnips

pawnchito wrote:At its lowest effort siege takes at least 5 days

more like one, this wasn't the lowest effort here, but still very low

pawnchito wrote:That must have taken what a day or afternoon of solid playtime

palisade takes a few minutes to bash with crappy strenght, brickwall about one hour, bashing a few stockpiles isn't that long too
MadNomad

Postby DonVelD » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:00 pm

JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby MadNomad » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:04 pm

when there was no siege there were shitposts, when there is siege there are shiposts too, it's bad in both cases, what did I expect? ¦] :) :) :)
Last edited by MadNomad on Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadNomad

Postby DonVelD » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:05 pm

DonVelD

Postby MadNomad » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:08 pm

make more drama, wondering how long this topic can last before it dies :roll:
MadNomad

Postby DonVelD » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:08 pm

DonVelD

Postby pawnchito » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:26 pm

pawnchito wrote:Listen if siege is so easy we can make a gentlemans agreement and set out to iron out any gaps in the mechanic to really stick it to the raiders. That extends to anyone.

In before you cry " that stuff you offered is irrelevant at this time of the world so why bother". Anyone who wants to show how easy breezy siege is can hit me up and I will also wager a hat not currently on the store list is worth the effort of going through something like that for.

MadNomad wrote:Did I win already?

All the stuff you put in your glory post is stuff that was there leveling that small pclaim. You admit this stuff is trivial to have in quantities and q is irrelevant. Not sure if you are honest about asking what its doing there.

Pretty hilarious some folks that are the loudest about how easy siege is are absent from even discussing it in the thread. Almost like they are portraying a boogie man because a powerful player has quite a bit of freedom in a truly sandbox game.
pawnchito

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot