Stop fucking settling swamps.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Stop fucking settling swamps.

Postby Magnussen » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:59 pm

You fucking mental midgets are settling directly on top of shit and preventing shit from respawning for pretty much the entirety of the time you're bumble-fucking around your base, which for most of these nab camps I'm stumbling upon is literally all of the time. I am a man on a mission and you fools are preventing me from it. In about a week when you all quit from getting midged to death or sieged by people thinking exactly the same thing as me it won't be a problem but FUCK do I WANT THESE GODDAMN CANDLEBERRIES, BECAUSE I SURE AM NOT GETTING WAX FROM BEE HIVES.

I've been a peasfool miner ever since 3d hafen's conception but at this rate I'm gonna need to bust out the battering rams.
Magnussen

Re: Stop fucking settling swamps.

Postby Holladaysama » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:57 am

+69

You're all stupid as fuck and will quit in like 4-6 weeks max. What are you gunning for? Your houses tell me you have, like, 30 max shits. You aren't seeing the important shit you're preventing from respawning. There are about 20 or 30 people bottlenecking hundreds of people's progress because you think you have such a smart idea settling on a swamp or some shit.
Holladaysama

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:09 am

Ahem. A-heh-heh-hem.

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :'(
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby BigCountry » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:33 am

BigCountry

Postby springyb » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:08 am

Magnussen wrote: I'm gonna need to bust out the battering rams.

How do you plan on getting the hardened leather to make one? lmao
springyb

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:16 am

Seems like we just had this discussion over in How Do i? on a "new world start" a week or two ago....

I bet it's all those non-forum people doing it, and thus this plea for sanity isn't even reaching the proper audience.

My question to you, sir or madam (or whatever your preferred identity is): what you gonna do bout it? Don't just SAY you're going to bust out the battering ram. We want pics!!
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby shubla » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:07 am

I think it should be fixed so that stuff respawns even if there are people nearby, this is way too common in general.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Massa » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:13 am

This is actually a pretty big 'problem' early world, given that swamps are vital for progression and the fact that people spawning near them locks them down to basically the first and only things that spawn in them for a month kind of ruins that flow.
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby Burinn » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:21 am

what the FUCK
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby azrid » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:58 am

I have done this before and got no threats.
azrid

Next

Return to The Moot