Will this game ...

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Will this game ...

Postby The_Lich_King » Fri May 14, 2021 11:35 pm

BigCountry wrote:Got raided today, lost a character in the process but escaped enough to move on. It's funny how bad these types of players speak Engrish...

3 geared up/decent stat guys on sleds wearing wings, cords were 64,27 (east coast, north)

They kept spamming "PUT YOU FINGER IN THE ASS!!"

I finally was like "YOUR"

If you're settling in this area. I highly suggest you leave. They even built a ram, even though I left the gate doors open lol. They are that bored...

lol

Most raiders probably aren't faction raiders doing it for territorial and political gain, most are probably just shitposters and memers so its entirely possible that the spelling mistake is considered some form of trolling or meme they use while killing.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby Epicman » Mon May 17, 2021 3:33 am

BigCountry wrote:Got raided today, lost a character in the process but escaped enough to move on. It's funny how bad these types of players speak Engrish...

3 geared up/decent stat guys on sleds wearing wings, cords were 64,27 (east coast, north)

They kept spamming "PUT YOU FINGER IN THE ASS!!"

I finally was like "YOUR"

If you're settling in this area. I highly suggest you leave. They even built a ram, even though I left the gate doors open lol. They are that bored...

lol

https://youtu.be/c2_zcLd7jbQ
Epicman

Postby BigCountry » Wed May 19, 2021 5:30 pm

BigCountry

Previous

Return to The Moot