Ah yes, fresh smell of dissapointment.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Ah yes, fresh smell of dissapointment.

Postby PonyStew » Sun May 23, 2021 10:59 am

https://imgur.com/oRyOKBL
https://imgur.com/WNqPKb3
https://imgur.com/F2sdzYc

No criminal activity from our side was initiated, pretty sure just some random fleabags. If anyone is up for traces of all kinds - there you go.
PonyStew

Re: Ah yes, fresh smell of dissapointment.

Postby czaper2 » Sun May 23, 2021 11:07 am

That sucks buddy. Few pro gamer tips:

Get a wall faster.

Don't live next to the river.

Don't live next to all those cliffs.
czaper2

Postby PonyStew » Sun May 23, 2021 11:16 am

czaper2 wrote:That sucks buddy. Few pro gamer tips:

Get a wall faster.

Don't live next to the river.

Don't live next to all those cliffs.

Uhu, yeah, right.
PonyStew

Postby PonyStew » Sun May 23, 2021 11:30 am

PonyStew

Postby Kaios » Sun May 23, 2021 12:14 pm

PonyStew wrote:
czaper2 wrote:Get a wall faster.

Uhu, yeah, right.

He is right, I'm not sure why you chose to prioritize things like crops, smokers, stack furnace, smelter, over getting some walls up instead. You should at the very least have a safe place to store your metal and ores before you start mining and smelting. Sucks that happened to you and I'm sorry for your time lost but walls are incredibly important.
Kaios

Postby PonyStew » Sun May 23, 2021 12:42 pm

Kaios wrote:
PonyStew wrote:
czaper2 wrote:Get a wall faster.

Uhu, yeah, right.

He is right, I'm not sure why you chose to prioritize things like crops, smokers, stack furnace, smelter, over getting some walls up instead. You should at the very least have a safe place to store your metal and ores before you start mining and smelting. Sucks that happened to you and I'm sorry for your time lost but walls are incredibly important.

Sorry, wasn't denying none of this, but this topic is mostly for those who's in pursuit of traces. This whole thing was build in like two days so we didn't lose much except for some stuff that our neighbours brought us.
PonyStew

Postby ogey » Sun May 23, 2021 12:58 pm

To be fair I used to live somewhat nearby, took like a month to get my palisade up and nothing bad ever happened. People would often pass by each other, greet, kin, maybe chat a little bit and move on; just a bunch of larpers with stone fences. Maybe they're from the village to the south and didn't want people near their lotus? Or maybe they just came from the vortex.
ogey

Postby Kaios » Sun May 23, 2021 1:01 pm

If you wanted to include a map link, seems like this is the spot. I think it's more likely they came from the vortex.

The ship with H and a heart on it belongs to the perpetrators? I would think someone may likely recognize it and perhaps grab the scents but I've lost faith in this community to do any of its own policing, though I do hope you can at least recover without much issue if you plan to continue.
Kaios

Postby PonyStew » Sun May 23, 2021 1:15 pm

Kaios wrote:If you wanted to include a map link, seems like this is the spot. I think it's more likely they came from the vortex.

The ship with H and a heart on it belongs to the perpetrators? I would think someone may likely recognize it and perhaps grab the scents but I've lost faith in this community to do any of its own policing, though I do hope you can at least recover without much issue if you plan to continue.

Not sure about the vortex thing, last time they took my body they went somewhere to Lynchik tree, so 175:155. Yeah, those are their ships, and they may very well be Koreans, but knowing how often people in H&H pretend to speak other languages to frame others - i wouldn't be so sure. Thanks for the link.
PonyStew

Postby PonyStew » Sun May 23, 2021 1:17 pm

ogey wrote:To be fair I used to live somewhat nearby, took like a month to get my palisade up and nothing bad ever happened. People would often pass by each other, greet, kin, maybe chat a little bit and move on; just a bunch of larpers with stone fences. Maybe they're from the village to the south and didn't want people near their lotus? Or maybe they just came from the vortex.

Well, a month since a few days into the new World and a few days month and half into the new world may be a very different experience. They are most likely from south.
PonyStew

Next

Return to The Moot