Raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Raided

Postby Uriel » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:27 pm

We were offline during weekend, upon log in our beatiful village was full of raiders that breached the walls and started destroying whole place.
I must say that it was first new feeling in this game for many years. Raiders were actualy really cultural dudes - they let our chars go.
In the end I must say that it was quite fun :) sure - I pity items and industry, but it is only game.

In the end question - were to settle now? Is there continent with no/few people? 1 raid during world is enought for me.
Uriel

Re: Raided

Postby kaysaari » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:41 pm

Pretty sure no one's gonna tell you where their nice peaceful area is on the forums, my dude.
kaysaari

Postby kmarad » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:49 pm

Guess you can scratch the strong kommando part of your picture mate.
Happy recovery/
kmarad

Postby Uriel » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:08 pm

kmarad wrote:Guess you can scratch the strong kommando part of your picture mate.
Happy recovery/

Actualy you have it very wrong mate. That picture is from polish cheap wine that I drunk in my youth ;)
Uriel

Postby iamahh » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:12 pm

too soon to tell where will be peaceful, if anywhere, but staying far from big factions is always nice
iamahh

Postby BigCountry » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:18 am

kaysaari wrote:Pretty sure no one's gonna tell you where their nice peaceful area is on the forums, my dude.

7 mineholes underground? lol
BigCountry

Postby Sevenless » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:05 pm

It's fairly well known that the southeast continent is devoid of any mega raider factions. Naturally this makes raiders want to go there for easy pickings that other people haven't gotten to yet. Extreme northeast and southwest were basically untouched in the initial founding due to no direct paths in the first couple weeks, so those areas will have far less settlements than elsewhere on the map.

Arguably one of the safer bets might be to find a realm that (directly or indirectly) protects people living inside its borders. Can't say I know how most realms are acting towards their inhabitants atm though.

Edit: Southeast seems to have the most active markets atm. For what that's worth to you.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Return to The Moot