Gabriola Island is Burning: Hasn't Reached the Ground Yet

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Gabriola Island is Burning: Hasn't Reached the Ground Ye

Postby jordancoles » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:01 pm

Vigia wrote:It's extremely fun to see a lot of people making it look like jordan coles is a hermit angel who only wants to live his hermit life in peace, even knowing that he occasionally harassed, KOed and killed lots of real hermits and spruces just by fun with his canadian crew of assholes. Good riddance :D

I'm flattered that you think I actually had a team of people playing with me on the island when it was in fact just myself, my alts and my fiancee. And yeah, I've been playing the bandit for months. If you thought I would go this long without a backup plan then you really aren't giving me enough credit.

Imagine thinking that I would move all of my loot into a village like 4 map grids away from your siege camp :lol:

Your actions throughout this whole raid just shows how incredibly butthurt these faction boys (and Dante specifically) are
Last edited by jordancoles on Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby shubla » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:04 pm

jordancoles wrote:
Imagine thinking that I would move all of my loot into a village like 4 map grids away from your siege camp :lol:

Yes, the big big very secret hideout constructed with q400 axe is in place that the plunderers will never find!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby VIBEDOOR » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:06 pm

lmao forager alt logs in, people still camping the mine hole after we haven't logged in for hours.
gotta kill that village idol you'll get some extreme farming fields ready for the grabs lads.

i wonder if there's a secret gold deposit in this place or something, maybe long john's loot
will appear if you imagine hard enough
VIBEDOOR

Postby Halbertz » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:14 pm

VIBEDOOR wrote:Image

i wonder if there's a secret gold deposit in this place or something

worth it.
jordancoles wrote:I wake up to you nerds sieging everything near my old base? That's hilarious

Keep looking boys you're getting warmer!!

His blood on your hands, kek.
Halbertz

Postby VIBEDOOR » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:18 pm

That's not even our ring lmao, congrats XD

Halbertz wrote:His blood on your hands, kek.

what will we ever do, our cradle of livelihood.
atleast I got a pretty nice day out of this one
Last edited by VIBEDOOR on Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VIBEDOOR

Postby jordancoles » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:19 pm

Halbertz wrote:
VIBEDOOR wrote:Image

i wonder if there's a secret gold deposit in this place or something

worth it.
jordancoles wrote:I wake up to you nerds sieging everything near my old base? That's hilarious

Keep looking boys you're getting warmer!!

His blood on your hands, kek.

:lol:

So you're continuing my work for me? Maybe if he were out boating near the market that loot could've been mine! I hope you split that with the rest of the raid party wow

Evict a bandit so you can become a bandit yourself? :thonk:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby odettaja » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:52 pm

:)
Last edited by odettaja on Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odettaja

Postby odettaja » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:52 pm

jordancoles wrote:
Vigia wrote:It's extremely fun to see a lot of people making it look like jordan coles is a hermit angel who only wants to live his hermit life in peace, even knowing that he occasionally harassed, KOed and killed lots of real hermits and spruces just by fun with his canadian crew of assholes. Good riddance :D

I'm flattered that you think I actually had a team of people playing with me on the island when it was in fact just myself, my alts and my fiancee. And yeah, I've been playing the bandit for months. If you thought I would go this long without a backup plan then you really aren't giving me enough credit.

Your actions throughout this whole raid just shows how incredibly butthurt these faction boys (and Dante specifically) are

Butthurt or just bored :/, tho it was fun to create some action even tho no real pvp was gained from the "raid". I dont think any1 was expecting "good" loot since that would require the raidable person to poses really good industry. What made me curios was how come your stats were that little with amount of cacha meat on your backyard :0
odettaja

Postby VIBEDOOR » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:58 pm

odettaja wrote:
jordancoles wrote:

Butthurt or just bored :/, tho it was fun to create some action even tho no real pvp was gained from the "raid". I dont think any1 was expecting "good" loot since that would require the raidable person to poses really good industry. What made me curios was how come your stats were that little with amount of cacha meat on your backyard :0

Didn't you just need 4 people active 24/7 to raid a guy with a 55 b12. Probably that's why lol
VIBEDOOR

Postby odettaja » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:04 am

Honestly if u think ppl were online 247 you are delusional :D, i reckon you didnt check even once if the person is really playing or not ?
Last edited by odettaja on Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
odettaja

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot