Gabriola Island is Burning: Hasn't Reached the Ground Yet

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Gabriola Island is Burning: Hasn't Reached the Ground Ye

Postby VIBEDOOR » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:05 am

odettaja wrote:Honestly if u think ppl were online 247 you are delusional :D, i reckon you didnt check even once if the person is really playing or not ?

Yah I'm sure it's some naked alts

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... fgEGOi.mp4

Out of everyone in the thread you should keep your dumb shit to yourself you look like a fool on a consistent basis.
Last edited by VIBEDOOR on Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
VIBEDOOR

Postby odettaja » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:06 am

VIBEDOOR wrote:Yah I'm sure it's some naked alts

thats not guarding the ram anymore, you already are past the point that allowed the ram to be usable xd
odettaja

Postby VIBEDOOR » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:08 am

Yeah it's actively guarding a mine hole incase the real boss fight comes. The forager alt
VIBEDOOR

Postby odettaja » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:10 am

VIBEDOOR wrote:
odettaja wrote:Honestly if u think ppl were online 247 you are delusional :D, i reckon you didnt check even once if the person is really playing or not ?

Yah I'm sure it's some naked alts

Out of everyone in the thread you should keep your dumb shit to yourself you look like a fool on a consistent basis.

i feel like you sir are kinda salty that you ended up being raided :(, tho it shouldtn matter since you dont play the game anymore right ?
odettaja

Postby ogey » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:13 am

What did you use to pave the mouth and eye of that little whale? Coade brick?
ogey

Postby VIBEDOOR » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:16 am

Nah dude I'm enjoying the faction tears more than I possibly expected after the thread.

The fact that you keep coming here with oh my god show me coles' loot and we will leave you alone was too comical just to end up wasting some more time. I'm a huge sucker for some moot content.

I wish I could show you my playtime last month.
VIBEDOOR

Postby Zaeri » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:30 am

The other side of the story which surprisingly Coles doesn't mention in his post at all is that he made a trade deal with Arcanum but instead of going through with the deal he instead tried to gank the trader. Trading in this game is imho a thing which should be considered holy and never violated, since decreasing overall trust in trading hurts everyone in this game. So if Coles indeed tried to scamtrade my opinion is that he should be hunted with pitchforks by everyone and everywhere until he stops playing the game. Scamtrading is the worst thing you can do this in game and people doing that get 0 sympathy from me.
Zaeri

Postby jordancoles » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:35 am

odettaja wrote:
jordancoles wrote:
Vigia wrote:It's extremely fun to see a lot of people making it look like jordan coles is a hermit angel who only wants to live his hermit life in peace, even knowing that he occasionally harassed, KOed and killed lots of real hermits and spruces just by fun with his canadian crew of assholes. Good riddance :D

I'm flattered that you think I actually had a team of people playing with me on the island when it was in fact just myself, my alts and my fiancee. And yeah, I've been playing the bandit for months. If you thought I would go this long without a backup plan then you really aren't giving me enough credit.

Imagine thinking that I would move all of my loot into a village like 4 map grids away from your siege camp :lol:

Your actions throughout this whole raid just shows how incredibly butthurt these faction boys (and Dante specifically) are

Butthurt or just bored :/, tho it was fun to create some action even tho no real pvp was gained from the "raid". I dont think any1 was expecting "good" loot since that would require the raidable person to poses really good industry. What made me curios was how come your stats were that little with amount of cacha meat on your backyard :0

I spent more time killing whales/orcas for the blowholes/brains than I did feasting them. I figured my life of crime would eventually catch up with me so I wasn't in a huge rush to eat it all at once and fuck my satiations/hunger in the process. The meat will now fuel my rebuild for the rest of the world though
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jordancoles » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:42 am

Zaeri wrote:The other side of the story which surprisingly Coles doesn't mention in his post at all is that he made a trade deal with Arcanum but instead of going through with the deal he instead tried to gank the trader. Trading in this game is imho a thing which should be considered holy and never violated, since decreasing overall trust in trading hurts everyone in this game. So if Coles indeed tried to scamtrade my opinion is that he should be hunted with pitchforks by everyone and everywhere until he stops playing the game. Scamtrading is the worst thing you can do this in game and people doing that get 0 sympathy from me.

That is 100% a lie. I tried to trade with Dante for days and he just didn't respond to me. I had a full stockpile of q400+ whale bones and a q510 heart ready to trade and it was his own fault for not responding in a timely manner.

I attacked their villager and looted basically everything I was intending to trade for, but I had no idea they were a villager of Dante's to begin with.

I've never trade killed in my history of playing this game.

Look at the time stamps. Dante is just a shit trader who puts zero effort into making deals. I wasn't going to scam in a trade and actually, I had planned to port to his market thingwall with all of those bones to do the deal since it would've been easier for him. So really, I put the most trust in him to not scam, not the other way around.

Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:03 am

It's rly cool to see how the plebs think & what they value. It's so foreign to my Haven Culture(tm) that when they interact it feels surreal and absurd
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot