Foreskin Fighters vs. Evil Gamer Girl Supremacists

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Foreskin Fighters vs. Evil Gamer Girl Supremacists

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:38 pm

some ppl on discord asked for the story, so I guess I'll post it here. Sadly, I don't have a lot of screenshots from the first half of the saga. I'll try to fill in key aspects of the story with artist's depictions

It all started when I was minding my own business in the middle of a lake, waiting for redhand to end so I could teleport home. Some russian facebook mom boated by aggressively, trying to bait me into extending my redhand time another hour.

I tried to negotiate a peaceful resolution, wherein a hat would be exchanged for my being allowed to leave peacefully. She agreed, and I was thrilled to be able to avoid conflict, as I am personally very adverse to it. But alas, when I logged into the alt she said she had transferred it to in Valhalla, I was SHOCKED to find she had tried to scam me.

Meanwhile on my other client she was had forced the unthinkable upon me, having to afk for an additional hour.

After a few weeks of decompressing, I saw my opportunity to prevent these evil russians from harming more innocent people

One of them had lost keys to their exterior wall and safepalis after maliciously red-handing me once again.
https://discord.com/channels/555108472090263553/558421357168427020/859697862342475776

After waiting for our ram to be ready, we activated our trap card and destroyed the defenses in their wall along with KOing some of the defenders

They still had another wall to hide behind, but luckily Jorbtar had blessed our catapults with divine fever, and cursed theirs for associating with known degenerates

After pushing the ram nearly to their idol, I managed to 360 no scope two of the enemy ethots and keep them in aggro until the idol was destroyed.

After gay baby jailed was emptied, we began destroyed the evil citadel of scammers in the hopes nobody else would ever need to suffer as we have again.

https://discord.com/channels/280362235421917191/280362235421917191/863573368292376616
There were some more skulls, but the corpses got mixed up while pickling in the cum jar, so I won't post them in case they're wrong

Garen hard at work making gelatin

ImageImage

the loot we ended up taking home:

and so once again the protectors of the hearthlands triumph over the evil gamer girl coalition & their incessant desire to remove our freedom of movement

I hope this serves as a reminder to all good citizens of the hearthlands: don't trade scam, it's mean
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Re: Foreskin Fighters vs. Evil Gamer Girl Supremacists

Postby BoxingRock » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:34 pm

thank you for fighting for the noobies of this world

with scumbags like these tradescamming girls around it's simply not safe for the average noob to play the game

you are really making a positive difference thank you again
Last edited by BoxingRock on Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby Godganesh » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:55 pm

a little more and you will talk about me more often, it flatters me so
Godganesh

Postby iamahh » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:41 pm

iamahh

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:25 pm

It's good to see someone trying to clean the hearthlands.
DDDsDD999

Postby kmarad » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:46 am

"Hey look we ruin pixel-art how cool is that ?"
Eh if all the stupids of the world were holding their hands you'd be sharing your feet.
Anyway, when you are done fighting harvesters of q60 dreams, come fight with people able to abuse the game as well ;)
Anytime, let's play bitch.
Last edited by kmarad on Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
kmarad

Postby razfen » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:16 am

thread is funi but you defaced some paving art so the best i can give is a 4/10

plus you were hurting poor innocent young and most undoubtedly beautiful girls. i'm single by the way
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby SavageFox » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:33 am

this is hilarious and Epic snail keep up the good work
SavageFox

Postby Jalpha » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:56 pm

You're a monster (I think). How much for the lucky skull?

If you promise to give it to me for free I promise not to post nude pictures of you in this thread. I mean my laptop is busted and I'm waiting on a new one but I'm sure I can hack the pics off of my DSLR onto my tabletphone.

Do you think I'm joking? I'll give you 24hrs.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:34 pm

I doubt u have nudes of anybody my age :oops:
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Next

Return to The Moot