Assaulted at Darheath

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Assaulted at Darheath

Postby BoxingRock » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:28 am

Regnurr wrote:That'd require actual evidence to report, but unfortunately that's just something people made up and don't have any real proof happened. If you've been following so far, these people aren't that interested in telling the truth about anything.

I suggest you come back to the chat so you can see just how much evidence you left behind when you ran away
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby WowGain » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:44 am

Regnurr wrote:
jordancoles wrote:What did you get at McDonalds?

Got some nuggets. They aren't bad. I would have waited until later in the day to eat but I wasn't going to wait like 5 Hours to order something from somewhere else.

telum12 wrote:Did someone report him yet for telling people to kill themselves and talking about raping Snail's wife? lmao

That'd require actual evidence to report, but unfortunately that's just something people made up and don't have any real proof happened. If you've been following so far, these people aren't that interested in telling the truth about anything.

damn you really think you didnt have people sitting there and recording all the dumb shit you said for like 6 hours?
lol
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby telum12 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:40 pm

Regnurr wrote:
jordancoles wrote:What did you get at McDonalds?

Got some nuggets. They aren't bad. I would have waited until later in the day to eat but I wasn't going to wait like 5 Hours to order something from somewhere else.

telum12 wrote:Did someone report him yet for telling people to kill themselves and talking about raping Snail's wife? lmao

That'd require actual evidence to report, but unfortunately that's just something people made up and don't have any real proof happened. If you've been following so far, these people aren't that interested in telling the truth about anything.

Ait I’m going to report you for telling us to kill ourselves. If you think discord doesn’t have a way to see the message just because you deleted it you’re dumb.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby BoxingRock » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:50 pm

people have been waiting for you to come back for days now but I guess you are just scared to face the truth

you just lied and have no proof that you are better than anybody here

pretty sad ......................
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby Jessie » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:58 pm

Come back Slimy, we miss you!
Jessie

Postby Kaios » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:46 pm

lol so this idiot with a french sounding name just sits in a discord channel doing the same thing he does on the forum? fucking french canadian retard
Kaios

Postby BoxingRock » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:53 pm

Kaios wrote:lol so this idiot with a french sounding name just sits in a discord channel doing the same thing he does on the forum? fucking french canadian retard

what the fuck are you talking about
BoxingRock

Postby Kaios » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:06 pm

you, retard
Kaios

Postby BoxingRock » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:09 pm

r u ok jacob
BoxingRock

Postby Sephiron » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:07 pm

It blows my mind that snail and his buddies motivated regnar with their actions to do something he otherwise would never think to do (Donate to charity). You guys are real heroes. Who knew that a game like this could encourage such a wholesome environment
Sephiron

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot