Assaulted at Darheath

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Assaulted at Darheath

Postby BoxingRock » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:08 pm

Regnurr wrote:Since no-one bothered to collect the bounty I donated it to cancer research instead, enjoy comparing the value of your shitpost to the value of someone who just gave money to save actual lives and rethink the concept of being embarrassed.

You were called out for it being a fake donation and got so embarrassed by it that you left the chat.

Pretty low even for you.
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:13 pm

BoxingRock wrote:
Regnurr wrote:Since no-one bothered to collect the bounty I donated it to cancer research instead, enjoy comparing the value of your shitpost to the value of someone who just gave money to save actual lives and rethink the concept of being embarrassed.

You were called out for it being a fake donation and got so embarrassed by it that you left the chat.

Pretty low even for you.

What people who wouldn't even donate 10 dollars actually believe. Because it is their preferred reality over a much more uncomfortable one.
Regnurr

Postby BoxingRock » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:17 pm

Regnurr wrote:
BoxingRock wrote:

Pretty low even for you.

What people who wouldn't even donate 10 dollars actually believe. Because it is their preferred reality over a much more uncomfortable one.

The evidence of you faking it still up for everybody to see in the chat you ran away from like an embarrassed little baby.

You can say all you want here but you are preaching to the people who literally just watched you fake it. Not sure how you can recover from such a scummy move.
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:49 pm

BoxingRock wrote:The evidence of you faking it still up for everybody to see in the chat you ran away from like an embarrassed little baby.

You can say all you want here but you are preaching to the people who literally just watched you fake it. Not sure how you can recover from such a scummy move.

So, you know that since I actually paid for it with my literal credit card and have it on my bank statement irl, that it is impossible to bullshit at least me in this convo, right? So this convo is no longer about convincing me, because I literally know you're full of shit, it's about how you're trying to be perceived by everyone else now.

So yeah, I'm feeling pretty smug about essentially producing more value in a single act than the community has done in the last month of shitposting and worthless unfunny swastikas in people's bases. That's meaningful.
Regnurr

Postby BoxingRock » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:11 pm

Regnurr wrote:
BoxingRock wrote:The evidence of you faking it still up for everybody to see in the chat you ran away from like an embarrassed little baby.

So, you know that since I actually paid for it with my literal credit card and have it on my bank statement irl, that it is impossible to bullshit at least me in this convo, right? So this convo is no longer about convincing me, because I literally know you're full of shit, it's about how you're trying to be perceived by everyone else now.

So yeah, I'm feeling pretty smug about essentially producing more value in a single act than the community has done in the last month of shitposting and worthless unfunny swastikas in people's bases. That's meaningful.

You're only lying to yourself and it's really, really weird.

You wouldn't have run away from chat after being called out for faking if you really did it.

Everybody saw that it was a fake. Embarrassing.
BoxingRock

Postby telum12 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:11 pm

Regnurr wrote:

Literally curing cancer singlehandedly. The brexit success story
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Audiosmurf » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:48 pm

God I wish jorb were a Literal Nazi
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:20 pm

BoxingRock wrote:
Regnurr wrote:

You're only lying to yourself and it's really, really weird.

You wouldn't have run away from chat after being called out for faking if you really did it.

Everybody saw that it was a fake. Embarrassing.

Funny, because last I saw, I have evidence it isn't fake. Which also means I have literal evidence that you're either lying about the donation itself, genuinely don't believe I would (for some reason unrelated to trying to downplay the fact if someone did do this, they just did something that has real world value compared all the shit you spouted that wasn't worth a dime).

Or are being wilfully ignorant about it, either way though. I have proof that someone I don't particularly like is either wrong, or a coping idiot. From my perspective, that's a pretty big win.
Regnurr

Postby BoxingRock » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:23 pm

Regnurr wrote:Funny, because last I saw, I have evidence it isn't fake. Which also means I have literal evidence that you're either lying about the donation itself, genuinely don't believe I would (for some reason unrelated to trying to downplay the fact if someone did do this, they just did something that has real world value compared all the shit you spouted that wasn't worth a dime).

Or are being wilfully ignorant about it, either way though. I have proof that someone I don't particularly like is either wrong, or a coping idiot. From my perspective, that's a pretty big win.

if you can truly prove it then why did you run away from the chat when you got called out for faking?
BoxingRock

Postby Jalpha » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:36 pm

Kid gets bullied.
Kid feeds trolls.

I remember when this was me.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot