Assaulted at Darheath

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Assaulted at Darheath

Postby Regnurr » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:59 pm

There may be scents, stole a 200q Pickaxe and tried to extort me for a hat. I told them I had a hat and tried to dump my shit in the river but got knocked out, could be snail since they like to extort people or ask for real world items that they can't get with mum's credit card?

Well, here's the deal. I have my own credit card, and now I'm willing to pay tokens to see this person dead and have their skull delivered to me. I can describe this person to you ingame. I would appreciate it if you salt their base, will pay up to five tokens.

edit; I will add in a token each month to pay for your subscription for the next year if you also hunt this person down and essentially make sure they never return to prosperity. That means hunting down any bases they have, killing them repeatedly to ruin their stats, ruining their ability to return to the game at all and harass others. Break everything they own, that's right, I'll pay for your monthly sub to make this guy's day unfun.
Regnurr

Re: Assaulted at Darheath

Postby Troll_Shroom » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:21 pm

What a shame. Damn shame. What a rotten way to die.
Troll_Shroom

Postby Regnurr » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:26 pm

Price of the bounty to me is $46.

Price of the 12 Months of tokens will be paid for using the bulk bargain at $75, I'm sorry that I can't offer you a more secure way than that. I will not be paying the 12 Months until I have verification that you are, indeed, destroying their base, hunting them down, and making sure that they never return to whatever realm again.

Total of this bounty is a nice $121.

Feel proud, griefer, your misery will fuel the game's development. :D

edit; idk if this guy who assaulted me is actually snail but I am considering a secondary bounty on snail just to have them spanked for this arrogance:

Regnurr

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:32 pm

weve had bounties since w11 LMAO goodluck.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Regnurr » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:35 pm

wonder-ass wrote:weve had bounties since w11 LMAO goodluck.

thanks bro
Regnurr

Postby talon00302 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:37 pm

Oh my, I’m so sorry for you. It pains me to say this is one of my villagers, please reach out to me and we can see how to make this right.
talon00302

Postby Regnurr » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:43 pm

talon00302 wrote:Oh my, I’m so sorry for you. It pains me to say this is one of my villagers, please reach out to me and we can see how to make this right.

If this is indeed true, I have no interest in making things right. They are a shitter and deserve to die, they came to Finloch market, noticed that I, a newer player was using the public tools to make some pretty shitty 88 Q ash and then looted the kiln because they thought it would be funny, and then started to try talking shit about a snekja parked outside which after asking "is that yours?" they bashed.

This person is a sadist and so I will get my own sadistic kicks off seeing them be subjected to a bounty over $100.

They contribute nothing to the game, possibly encourage people to leave it, and probably think they are justified in doing so. They can now serve an actual utility to this game by giving me a reason to support it financially. There will be no negotiations.
Regnurr

Postby talon00302 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:46 pm

This is a shame. I really was hoping to make amends in some meaningful manner. I guess at the least I will ask him to fix his behavior. From me I do apologize for how he has treated you.
talon00302

Postby Ardennesss » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:09 pm

Lmao
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby mulamishne » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:56 pm

Another hermit falls victim to the Hearthlands. Sources say he got one shot by his attacker, couldn't escape because everyone runs at the same speed and blames the developers for adding pvp.
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Next

Return to The Moot