Assaulted at Darheath

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Assaulted at Darheath

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:03 pm

BoxingRock wrote:
Regnurr wrote:
I'll wait for you to realize that the difference between us is that in the last week I did something good and have actual value as a contributing member of society, and your contributions are acting like a winner on the internet. It's kinda bizarre to look at someone who basically must understand that I literally know I spent my money on something, and they are trying to act like they can convince someone water isn't wet and that they've done more good in the world.

I mean it's only 100 bux, one up me if it isn't much.

I think there are people willing to make this kind of statement but everybody seems pretty convinced that you faked the donation, once you come back to the chat and show us the receipts I think you will find that there is very little difference between people like you and the rest of the community, we all await your return

I will be awaiting on my arm chair for the receipts so that I believe someone spent such an exorbitant amount of money to basically one up me at life. Until then my delicate mind will not imagine such a thing.
Regnurr

Postby Burinn » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:04 pm

Have you gone to sleep yet?
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:14 pm

Burinn wrote:Have you gone to sleep yet?

Do you want to eat my shit too? What does this have to do with you? Donate to charity to make your posts more than entertainment for people who are willing to be more than shitposters online or get over it.
Regnurr

Postby Burinn » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:17 pm

Regnurr wrote:

Do you want to eat my shit too? What does this have to do with you? Donate to charity to make your posts more than entertainment for people who are willing to be more than shitposters online or get over it.

sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby BoxingRock » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:37 pm

Regnurr wrote:

https://discord.gg/AKTgHbgQ
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby jordancoles » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:14 pm

Regnurr wrote:On another note, here's something else funny. Discord is now investigating the server for hate speech, I'd tell the server owner he better start banning people for that from Finloch discord chat because if he doesn't, the easiest option for Discord might be to just shut the discord down (after banning the people who used slurs in the chat ofc).

Enjoy the consequences of being a griefing shitter guys, I look forward to your comments that try to downplay your punishment as not mattering.

Oof, that's a lot of users being flagged for hate speech.

What did you get at McDonalds?
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby telum12 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:53 pm

Did someone report him yet for telling people to kill themselves and talking about raping Snail's wife? lmao
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby strpk0 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:58 pm

telum12 wrote:Did someone report him yet for telling people to kill themselves and talking about raping Snail's wife? lmao

its ok, he "donates to charities" so he gets to do these things and also sit on a moral high horse
I think we just need to accept the fact that we're inferior beings in every way.
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby Troll_Shroom » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:36 am

I never expected this thread to turn into a slow burning immolation of one man with a quick cut compilation of their voice call on the way. However this is now boring and I agree with Coles; what did you get at McDonalds? After all you can get a lot for 100 dollars.
Troll_Shroom

Postby Regnurr » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:45 am

jordancoles wrote:What did you get at McDonalds?

Got some nuggets. They aren't bad. I would have waited until later in the day to eat but I wasn't going to wait like 5 Hours to order something from somewhere else.

telum12 wrote:Did someone report him yet for telling people to kill themselves and talking about raping Snail's wife? lmao

That'd require actual evidence to report, but unfortunately that's just something people made up and don't have any real proof happened. If you've been following so far, these people aren't that interested in telling the truth about anything.
Regnurr

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot