Assaulted at Darheath

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Assaulted at Darheath

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:36 pm

On another note, here's something else funny. Discord is now investigating the server for hate speech, I'd tell the server owner he better start banning people for that from Finloch discord chat because if he doesn't, the easiest option for Discord might be to just shut the discord down (after banning the people who used slurs in the chat ofc).

Enjoy the consequences of being a griefing shitter guys, I look forward to your comments that try to downplay your punishment as not mattering.

Oof, that's a lot of users being flagged for hate speech.
Last edited by Regnurr on Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regnurr

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:39 pm

Lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:48 pm

Since these guys are clearly so big brained at arguments they'll be able to rationalize their way out of the awkward situation of someone actually linking to their messages in a discord report where they explicitly break discord ToS.

Props to any of these mad lads who actually tries to use BoxingRock's argument of just denying reality, it will clearly work.
Regnurr

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:57 pm

XD
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby BoxingRock » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:04 pm

thank you for the warning the admin has banned all users that were being racist and the discord is officially safe again

if you wanted to come back and show us your receipts for the donation now would be a good time
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:11 pm

BoxingRock wrote:thank you for the warning the admin has banned all users that were being racist and the discord is officially safe again

if you wanted to come back and show us your receipts for the donation now would be a good time

You want a bank statement? That'll take a few days to sus out, but at this point it seems pretty obvious.
Regnurr

Postby BoxingRock » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:36 pm

Regnurr wrote:
BoxingRock wrote:thank you for the warning the admin has banned all users that were being racist and the discord is officially safe again

You want a bank statement? That'll take a few days to sus out, but at this point it seems pretty obvious.

that's okay, come on back and we'll wait it out
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby strpk0 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:41 pm

lol
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:54 pm

BoxingRock wrote:
Regnurr wrote:

that's okay, come on back and we'll wait it out

I'll wait for you to realize that the difference between us is that in the last week I did something good and have actual value as a contributing member of society, and your contributions are acting like a winner on the internet. It's kinda bizarre to look at someone who basically must understand that I literally know I spent my money on something, and they are trying to act like they can convince someone water isn't wet and that they've done more good in the world.

I mean it's only 100 bux, one up me if it isn't much.
Regnurr

Postby BoxingRock » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:58 pm

Regnurr wrote:
I'll wait for you to realize that the difference between us is that in the last week I did something good and have actual value as a contributing member of society, and your contributions are acting like a winner on the internet. It's kinda bizarre to look at someone who basically must understand that I literally know I spent my money on something, and they are trying to act like they can convince someone water isn't wet and that they've done more good in the world.

I mean it's only 100 bux, one up me if it isn't much.

I think there are people willing to make this kind of statement but everybody seems pretty convinced that you faked the donation, once you come back to the chat and show us the receipts I think you will find that there is very little difference between people like you and the rest of the community, we all await your return
BoxingRock

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot