Assaulted at Darheath

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Assaulted at Darheath

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:08 pm

Regnurr wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:Another dirty RMTer cleaned from the hearthlands

Regnurr wrote:I literally have more game knowledge than you

I do have more though. Are you actually salty that you got humiliated in another thread when you claimed people who pay for things in game don't have an advantage? You know that coming to crush some dude who is still trying to get 100Q crops and tombing them for having the 'gall' to anger a nerd like you over their favourite video game is in itself proof that people who get stat and gear advantages just win by default?

But sadly for you, that bounty is real, and I can and will pay out for it. Then you can whine about how money doesn't disadvantage people in this game. And the funny part is when you reply next telling me that it doesn't matter, knowing that having that bounty on you puts you in a different mindset than you would have been in if you were trying to harass a player who just started and could not pay to win.

XD
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Regnurr » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:20 pm

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=71561#p887740

The post that made Snail so mad he had to keep the phrase in his head for over a week in seething anger to come kill me for it.

You know what? This game's skill system has never been more aptly named:

Make a montage of it.
Regnurr

Postby Burinn » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:26 pm

If that's the narrative you need to create to be happy, I guess that's what we're going to have to live with :D

We'll conveniently ignore everyone saying it mockingly because it's just an absurd thing to think or say. And the fact he murders indiscriminately in the first place.

You're probably right though. Snail definitely cares a lot, and was SUPER embarrassed and mad at you
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Burinn » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:27 pm

He was definitely right though, you were clearly worth killing for content. He has a nose for it.
Burinn

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:30 pm

burinn stop hes dead, hes already dead.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Regnurr » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:32 pm

Burinn wrote:If that's the narrative you need to create to be happy, I guess that's what we're going to have to live with :D

Is this your own narrative, or does your analysis only suit other people? To me, you assume that I need them to be angry, even though evidence points to them caring so much that they went 9 Days with that message in their head, and then posted hate speech whilst griefing me, possibly also knowing that I don't support it (because these kinds of slime on the internet tend to exist).

Whereas the narrative that you need to be true for you to remain consistent and not foolish is that I am an angry, petulant person throwing a tantrum. I'm not exactly calm, I don't spend over a hundred dollars on something because I do not desire it, but that desire is revenge, justice will be served, and the fact is, this user is now also an open bigot. Making them an even bigger, more rewarding target tbh.

Not only do you get paid over 10 Tokens to kill them, but you also get the satisfaction of ruining an apparent neo-nazi's day. My regret at the moment is that they did not murder me, because those scents are far better.

Sorry, but when they were being racist clowns, and that is what they are, they became more than some person to PK in a game. They became an actual bad guy in the world, whose suffering is actually part of a more noble person's story, and it's sad that their life is that way.

It's about more than losing in a video game now. It's now about the fact that, in real life, some racist assholes might never come into harms way or have to change. And that's a real life gut punch that transcends video games. Losing now meant something about the world.
Regnurr

Postby Burinn » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:34 pm

Listen buddy. It's not my fault you fit the stereotype perfectly.

We only get a moot thread once in a blue moon these days. The revelers deserve their revelry. Especially when it's this cringe
Burinn

Postby Regnurr » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:35 pm

Burinn wrote:Listen buddy. It's not my fault you fit the stereotype perfectly.

We only get a moot thread once in a blue moon these days. The revelers deserve their revelry. Especially when it's this cringe

You're currently patting the back of the same dude who spammed hate speech at others online and putting a game above something of a higher priority. You're trash.
Regnurr

Postby Burinn » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:37 pm

Regnurr wrote:

You're currently patting the back of the same dude who spammed hate speech at others online and putting a game above something of a higher priority. You're trash.

Yes. I think Snail being a big bad rassist is no good. But I also think that you writing all of this embarrassing hate mail is entertaining.

Snail bad, Snail content good.

Roman Polanski raped a child, but Rosemary's Baby is still an incredible movie. Authorship is dead or whatever. Please continue
Burinn

Postby BoxingRock » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:39 pm

Regnurr wrote:

You have been posting hate speech and mocking disabled people and making racist slurs in chat for hours now.

You are very lucky that literally nobody gives a fuck about the weight of random messages in a discord when it comes to how shitty, cringe and obnoxious somebody is ingame.
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot