Assaulted at Darheath

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Assaulted at Darheath

Postby Regnurr » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:46 pm

BoxingRock wrote:
Regnurr wrote:
Burinn wrote:Listen buddy. It's not my fault you fit the stereotype perfectly.

We only get a moot thread once in a blue moon these days. The revelers deserve their revelry. Especially when it's this cringe

You're currently patting the back of the same dude who spammed hate speech at others online and putting a game above something of a higher priority. You're trash.

You have been posting hate speech and mocking disabled people and making racist slurs in chat for hours now.

You are very lucky that literally nobody gives a fuck about the weight of random messages in a discord when it comes to how shitty, cringe and obnoxious somebody is ingame.

Uh, prove it? I haven't done any of this.
Regnurr

Postby WowGain » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:36 pm

Regnurr wrote:donlda trml

dnland tormp
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby SnuggleSnail » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:39 pm

"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:37 am

An hour chat of snuggle having his girlfriend upset to the point they snapped at me in the chat and then having people scoff at me for being hateful. Damn, looks like that was a real goldmine you cracked. I'll freely harass your GF more in the future too, since you seemed so passive in protecting 'your wife' the first time. God knows, she's gonna have to suck your dick hard to make you feel like getting close to her anymore.
Regnurr

Postby SavageFox » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:38 am

I hope somebody is recording that trauma
SavageFox

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:42 am

SavageFox wrote:I hope somebody is recording that trauma

Yeah it'll be on her onlyfans. Limp dicked haven hearth husband gets cucked by hard spruce cap.
Regnurr

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:47 am

lol imagine an angry incel threatening to rape somebody for an hour straight while that somebody mutes and laugh hysterically
tonight was great, I hope nobody missed it
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:58 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:lol imagine an angry incel threatening to rape somebody for an hour straight while that somebody mutes and laugh hysterically

Imagine actually responding to someone who said they'd fuck your GF on the internet as if you needed to prove yourself to them. Maybe if you didn't worry about your honour so much you'd have some, and you might actually be laughing with a hard-on with your GF instead of having her telling me how angry I make her feel and how put off she is from having sex with you tonight.
Regnurr

Postby BoxingRock » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:33 pm

Regnurr wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:lol imagine an angry incel threatening to rape somebody for an hour straight while that somebody mutes and laugh hysterically

Imagine actually responding to someone who said they'd fuck your GF on the internet as if you needed to prove yourself to them. Maybe if you didn't worry about your honour so much you'd have some, and you might actually be laughing with a hard-on with your GF instead of having her telling me how angry I make her feel and how put off she is from having sex with you tonight.

You embarrassed yourself so deeply for so long infront of so, so many people last night, it was really an event that will go down in history for this community.

I think most people with a thread of self-awareness would probably delete their discord and run away but the fact that you are still going strong after sleeping on the whole ordeal is pretty unreal.

I'm not sure anybody can guess what your endgame is here but I sincerely hope that whatever psychosis you suffer from allows you to continue to mentally harm yourself for weeks to come. This level of entertainment is pretty rare around here these days.
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:02 pm

BoxingRock wrote:
Regnurr wrote:

You embarrassed yourself so deeply for so long infront of... blah, pretentious shit

Since no-one bothered to collect the bounty I donated it to cancer research instead, enjoy comparing the value of your shitpost to the value of someone who just gave money to save actual lives and rethink the concept of being embarrassed.
Regnurr

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot