Backstabbed

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Backstabbed

Postby alexodnodvorcev » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:31 pm

Hey ho partners!

I was killed (sry by my engrish, I'm just guy from Finland).

Once I goin out of my home I see kind man on horse and spoke him about various shit. He ask me about some foodin him after hunting bears - and of course I been promised I carry out him with my eggs'n'bacon.
When I open my gates he attaked me and fok me up!

This shitty pitty pissy bisy mustardo stab me! After that he loot my keys and grief our village. My covillagers will be so upset when they login this evening and I feel myself guilty upon them now.

I had 10 credos, animals good enough for me, good enough crops for me, donated acc, I kill nobody (just raid something old villages ofk), have been kind and openly heart for other players, wtf jorb?

Name of the hero: ben dover.

This game was really masterpiece for me, I was so relaxed when I shit bears or lynces up or pick my chocolate nuts.

Screw you guyz ama back to work and family. This world was great, but 10 credos and new village was very big step for me - I think I will never aquiare again.

alexodnodvorcev

Re: Backstabbed

Postby tegoplplpl » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:41 pm

I left the keys to your village in chest next to gate.When you respawn your character and you are in that place with old man and fire in middle, go to that graveyard there should be grave cairn with your name on it, you can inherit your credos and some stats.
tegoplplpl

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:01 pm

Imagine murdering somebody over bacon :roll: normal people eat before they go outside
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby shubla » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:14 pm

Another one down! And devs wonder why no one plays their game :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NO consequence!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby telum12 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:18 pm

shubla wrote:Another one down! And devs wonder why no one plays their game :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NO consequence!

Stop shitposting. OP did multiple mistakes, not just trusting random people. Initially he was KO'd for that, and then made multiple fuckups leading to his death and the attacker having full access to his village.

Don't pretend this is the dev's fault.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby vatas » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:28 pm

Properly built village doesn't get destroyed from just losing the keys (basically have visitor gate at every entrance, recommended is "airlock" style construction where outer gate is regular (so you can run through it and close it behind) and inner Visitor gate. Never go outside carrying Master Keys.

btw I got socially engineered all the way back in w7 and announced loudly on forums that I'd quit using an alt account. Main "game flaw" that was used against me has since been patched.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby WowGain » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:28 pm

shubla wrote:drool

shut up shubla
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby pawnchito » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:13 pm

Sorry for your loss dude. This game is a masterpiece and it super relaxing but anything with great joy hides great pain as well. You have to learn many things to prevent this from happening again.

Dont trust people to be friendly it is just as easy to be unfriendly. Never exit your base with a key that you wouldnt mind handing over to your adversary. Use visitor gates on your village so if they enter they cant do anything unless they bash a whole in your walls. Dont ever trust people. Mostly they are griefers.

Rebuild and youll be even stronger and have more fun.
pawnchito

Postby pawnchito » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:17 pm

Also the best part about credos is that if you completed them they wont go away even if you die!
pawnchito

Postby fallout » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:47 pm

Its always the Snail
fallout

Next

Return to The Moot