A public challenge

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A public challenge

Postby MadNomad » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:31 pm

Did I win already?

So I have been baited to waste 5 days in a world I have abandoned, the siege began on 20th of march, the main surface village was blocked by 3 layers of wall, so I could break in on 23rd of march, L1 of underground has been protected by 2 walls, so I could break in there on 25th of march, the rest of the layers until L7(there were not more) did not even have a palisade and there wasn't much mined out there ¦]

I have also bashed the realm thing and most of his goods, mostly stockpiles of low q wood, stone, flax, and hide ¦]

among the best loot that I found were like ,100 crappy almost q100 metal bars and maybe like 3 q150-200 ones, oh, and a stockpile of gems ¦]

All this with the minimum effort of crafting a wrecking ball and having a crappy alt with crappy strenght, so you should take it as your lesson that any sprucecap can bash your garbage with minimum effort just because you were not present for a very short period

and I don't know what did he prepare all this wood for ¦]

examples of retarded building ¦]

some q5 kilns ¦]

it also looks like he bashed some houses to farm flax ¦]

can't wait for a bunch of mouth-foaming shitposts from the same known for making them forum users ¦]
MadNomad

Postby pawnchito » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:34 pm

lmao. Ok dude, I actually quit playing a long ass time ago. So youve won. If you become inactive for over a 6 weeks since their aint shit to do then yes you can easily break down walls on an abandoned claim.

Good show. Youve proven that the only way to actually get through siege is to wait for inactivity (game should revert stuff to its natural form btw, stuff shouldnt last the entirety of the world just in case a player returns.) or pick on someone who refuses to fight back. I like that you waited that long cuz you sure as shit wouldnt have got if I had logged in.
pawnchito

Postby MadNomad » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:36 pm

pawnchito wrote:Good show. Youve proven that the only way to actually get through siege is to wait for inactivity

you didn't have motivation to log in for 5 minutes just one day, the lack of motivation is the only reason why a lot of people have not been wrecked and the mechanic is fundamentally broken because it can be period as short as 1 day, and 3 days isnt really long either and people take a lot of such breaks then come back to game, but they can come back to a surprise

pawnchito wrote:I like that you waited that long cuz you sure as shit wouldnt have got if I had logged in.

yeah because it's the best when someone announces they will be there? terribly clever ¦]
Last edited by MadNomad on Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadNomad

Postby pawnchito » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:36 pm

MadNomad wrote: garbage with minimum effort just because you were not present for a very short period

At least 3 weeks of inactivity since I lost interest. So yeah, real short....
pawnchito

Postby MadNomad » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:37 pm

pawnchito wrote:
MadNomad wrote: garbage with minimum effort just because you were not present for a very short period

At least 3 weeks of inactivity since I lost interest. So yeah, real short....

wrecking ball takes 1 day to dry and use, a lot of people take such breaks, and 3 layers to make it 3 days don't really make a big difference, you shouldn't use your specific case to justify a fundamentally broken mechanic
MadNomad

Postby pawnchito » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:39 pm

Also, if I had logged in my claim likely wouldnt have been drained of authority. Also, as you saw there were MULTIPLE layers of walls, it would have taken several days to get in. Did you try hand bashing the walls? probably wouldnt have had to wait for the wrecking ball to dry.
pawnchito

Postby pawnchito » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:41 pm

Love that its a broken mechanic that you refused to interact with until I was no longer active. So tell me should claims and walls just never decay?
pawnchito

Postby MadNomad » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:41 pm

pawnchito wrote:Also, if I had logged in my claim likely wouldnt have been drained of authority. Also, as you saw there were MULTIPLE layers of walls, it would have taken several days to get in. Did you try hand bashing the walls? probably wouldnt have had to wait for the wrecking ball to dry.

anything that makes it faster makes it more broken, I used the low effort method

with that being said, devs should finally use some common sense and make it take one week to dry

pawnchito wrote:Love that its a broken mechanic that you refused to interact with until I was no longer active.?

that's the trick, wait until someone doesn't login for even just one day, maybe make it 30 hours so you have time to bash their garbage
Last edited by MadNomad on Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadNomad

Postby pawnchito » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:44 pm

MadNomad wrote:
pawnchito wrote:Also, if I had logged in my claim likely wouldnt have been drained of authority. Also, as you saw there were MULTIPLE layers of walls, it would have taken several days to get in. Did you try hand bashing the walls? probably wouldnt have had to wait for the wrecking ball to dry.

anything that makes it faster makes it more broken, I used the low effort method

with that being said, devs should finally use some common sense and make it take one week to dry

Less effort than hand bashing? thats literally no effort. You realize that you are making the point that people dont find siege easy if they did they would have attacked regardless of me being active. Instead you just wait and take an abandoned base.
pawnchito

Postby pawnchito » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:45 pm

MadNomad wrote:

pawnchito wrote:Love that its a broken mechanic that you refused to interact with until I was no longer active.?

that's the trick, wait until someone doesn't login for even just one day

Not just one day retard, I had been inactive for weeks. If you need more than a day buffer build more wall layers? Like arguing with the PRI over here.
pawnchito

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot