A public challenge

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A public challenge

Postby MadNomad » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:45 pm

pawnchito wrote:abandoned base.

yes, but it might be also a base of someone who is active but took one or two day break

pawnchito wrote:I had been inactive for weeks.

your inactivity doesnt extend the drying time of a wrecking ball (or any other siege equipment really, it should be a week for all of them), is that too hard to comprehend? ¦]

but yeah, that's so terribly clever, announce a public challenge and then get surprised and rage when someone joins it and wins it ¦]
Last edited by MadNomad on Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadNomad

Postby pawnchito » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:48 pm

MadNomad wrote:

yes, but it might be also a base of someone who is active but took one or two day break

What does that even mean?

IF you really were serious about discussing siege in detail, give me literally until sunday and I will have another base up and running and I bet you wouldnt even show.
pawnchito

Postby MadNomad » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:50 pm

pawnchito wrote:
MadNomad wrote:

What does that even mean?

IF you really were serious about discussing siege in detail, give me literally until sunday and I will have another base up and running and I bet you wouldnt even show.

one of reasons for not showing up is the lack of motivation, which is the only things that stops someone from getting bashed
MadNomad

Postby pawnchito » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:53 pm

LOL right dude. Its because you cant actually back your argument up. You say it is SO easy to siege but you refuse to siege an active player. Seriously broken mechanic.

The thing about it is dude, Im actually trying to make the game mechanics better but people like you discredit the whole "there is an issue with this mechanic" because you make retarded ass arguments. Back your shit up with some facts, that was the whole point of that base I made. Raid the base and lets flesh out all of these "broken" mechanics.
pawnchito

Postby MadNomad » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:54 pm

pawnchito wrote:LOL right dude. Its because you cant actually back your argument up.

you've simply ignored the arguments I had instead of counter argumenting

WRECKING BALL TAKES 1 DAY TO DRY

did you understand it now with capital letters?
Last edited by MadNomad on Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadNomad

Postby pawnchito » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:55 pm

MadNomad wrote:one of reasons for not showing up is the lack of motivation, which is the only things that stops someone from getting bashed

More likely because youll be faced with a reality that doesnt conform to your bias.
pawnchito

Postby pawnchito » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:56 pm

MadNomad wrote:
pawnchito wrote:LOL right dude. Its because you cant actually back your argument up.

yes 1 day to dry. now if you have more than one layer of wall how many days does it take? but that wouldnt matter on a base you can hand bash. Why even wait the one day when (if you had the strength) you could hand bash?
pawnchito

Postby MadNomad » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:56 pm

pawnchito wrote:
MadNomad wrote:

yes 1 day to dry. now if you have more than one layer of wall how many days does it take? but that wouldnt matter on a base you can hand bash. Why even wait the one day when (if you had the strength) you could hand bash?

in your case, just 3? ¦] most of people dont even build more than 2 layers
MadNomad

Postby DonVelD » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:58 pm

>say that siege is too easy
>get challenged to raid someone
>dont do so for a month
>raid them when they arent playing anymore with a wrecking ball
>wowzers! the siege chess surely was too easy! le epic trollerino moment i sure showed them!!
you cant make this shit up :lol:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby MadNomad » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:59 pm

there is nothing similiar to chess when you place siege equipment, go sleep for a day, and come back tommorow

not surprised, exactly what I expected, but maybe the devs will have some common sense and notice this one day
MadNomad

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot