Farming - let's be honest

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Farming - let's be honest

Postby Clemins » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:14 am

The_Lich_King wrote:Also why the fuck is this post in moot?

Clemins

Postby DonVelD » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:49 am

and here i was thinking that someone cannot be THAT retarded
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby The_Lich_King » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:41 pm

DonVelD wrote:

and here i was thinking that someone cannot be THAT retarded

Joke or not, there are people that are taking this post seriously (multiple people responded seriously to the idea that farming should be removed and i was responding to one of them) And i was wondering why moderators hadn't moved the post since despite all the shitposting there was actually discussion.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby DonVelD » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:49 pm

The_Lich_King wrote:Joke or not, there are people that are taking this post seriously (multiple people responded seriously to the idea that farming should be removed and i was responding to one of them) And i was wondering why moderators hadn't moved the post since despite all the shitposting there was actually discussion.

the joke missed you big time my man, 90% of people here are memeing with us, the 10% are odd randoms like you
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Potjeh » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:17 pm

For real tho, constantly planting and replanting crops you don't even need just to keep up with q is a major source of burnout. I'd prefer it if growing times were extended so you get just one or two harvests of a crop type in a year. Just boost yield per tile so we don't have to farm whole map grids to get enough to last until next harvest. And if planting and harvesting doesn't take so much time there's room for farming minigames (weeding, watering, pest control etc.) so those who just really love farming can have something to do between planting and harvest. IMO minigames should be for raising q and yield should be fixed, so even if you don't like farming you can easily get enough crops, you'd just need to buy your seeds from someone who bothers with the minigames.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Previous

Return to The Moot