wtb Ancient Root (SE continent)

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

wtb Ancient Root (SE continent)

Postby pbbllt » Wed May 12, 2021 2:00 am

any ql ancient root, negotiable price (pm me for trade propositions)
Last edited by pbbllt on Wed May 12, 2021 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
pbbllt

Re: wtb Ancient Root (SE continent)

Postby VDZ » Wed May 12, 2021 5:17 am

pbbllt wrote:morels (1 per ql)

I highly doubt anyone will sell you an Ancient Root at that price. It's a very valuable item, and morels are worthless in comparison.
VDZ

Postby The_Lich_King » Wed May 12, 2021 5:20 am

That's a bit like asking for liquid gold, in exhange for aerosal spray. Ancient Root is only found in a single tope of world resource, which only refills every 2 weeks so the entirety of the world's supply is finite and gets used up quickly. I would be surprised if anyone had any to begin with, little lone be willing to trade it for anything less than a pearl or gold.

That being said depending on the cure you need, some medicine will likely go that cheap, so probably look up the medicine you need and then try to buy that :)
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby pbbllt » Wed May 12, 2021 5:31 am

oh, I see, thanks for the input, imma change it to "negotiable" then, still need to find myself in the price ranges of things :D
pbbllt

Return to Apples for Oranges