Finloch Market - Whatever Realm Market[NOT ACTIVE]

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Finloch Market - Whatever Realm Market

Postby Regnurr » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:09 am

Southpaw wrote:the problem with markets like these is that you either give too many stalls to newbies who offer garbage for unreasonable trades (bad stalls) or you give stalls to really high end players that virtually only want tokens at this stage of the world (expensive stalls) and player retention is so bad half of the time the stall owners just quit randomly or cease having interest

Pills wrote:I've been trying to open a stall here for a couple of weeks. seems to be pretty dead from the people who run it tbh.

you should message frequently and remind them of your interest, when i helped run a decently sizable market one world we had a stall waiting list out the door but i really didn't know who of that list was even still interested or playing

Stuff I'd trade on the stall is not great because I only started my character a few days ago but:

Tin bars, chanterelles, blueberries, premade tools, flotsams, edelweib, 50q+ seeds etc etc, mostly for iron coins (more than 1 per except for the curios I guesS). Things newbies can use and other players seem at least least desire seems like good starter stuff.

The problem with low quality trades is that there is not a lot of beginner demand. But there is little entrance point beyond sniping lotus blooms for newer players to start trading.
Regnurr

Postby telum12 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:27 pm

Regnurr wrote:
Southpaw wrote:the problem with markets like these is that you either give too many stalls to newbies who offer garbage for unreasonable trades (bad stalls) or you give stalls to really high end players that virtually only want tokens at this stage of the world (expensive stalls) and player retention is so bad half of the time the stall owners just quit randomly or cease having interest

Pills wrote:I've been trying to open a stall here for a couple of weeks. seems to be pretty dead from the people who run it tbh.

you should message frequently and remind them of your interest, when i helped run a decently sizable market one world we had a stall waiting list out the door but i really didn't know who of that list was even still interested or playing

Stuff I'd trade on the stall is not great because I only started my character a few days ago but:

Tin bars, chanterelles, blueberries, premade tools, flotsams, edelweib, 50q+ seeds etc etc, mostly for iron coins (more than 1 per except for the curios I guesS). Things newbies can use and other players seem at least least desire seems like good starter stuff.

The problem with low quality trades is that there is not a lot of beginner demand. But there is little entrance point beyond sniping lotus blooms for newer players to start trading.

Yo give me you discord if you wanna sell some stuff on my stand. It’s mostly empty rn. Might get a few irons
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:38 pm

Moderate your discord chat, it's starting to investigate the server.

Regnurr

Postby DonVelD » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:00 pm

Regnurr wrote:Moderate your discord chat, it's starting to investigate the server.

Can you just fuck off? People have lives.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Pills » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:01 pm

Regnurr wrote:Moderate your discord chat, it's starting to investigate the server.

although I'm in the corner of "snail is a bit of a dick", it is pretty wild just how much salt you have over the whole situation that you've reported a completely unrelated discord just because that's where you chose to have your mental breakdown about being raided by snail.

DonVelD wrote:
Can you just fuck off? People have lives.

+1
Pills

Postby WhateverMarket » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:38 pm

Long time no say or something ^^

Replaced some traders with more active one, improved well to ql 90. Have fun!
WhateverMarket

Re: Finloch Market - Whatever Realm Market[NOT ACTIVE]

Postby BigCountry » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:19 am

Is this place under new ownership? lol

Just curious.
BigCountry

Postby mvgulik » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:05 am

WhateverMarket wrote:Market was raided and it is not active anymore. Thanks for using it and sorry for your loses. See you next world?
mvgulik

Postby mattgravy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:16 am

everything's on fire
World 7-8: Hermit
World 9: Traveling Hermit
World 10: Lawspeaker of Waterdeep (NK) And Hermit (HH)
World 11: Lawspeaker of Scrublands (HH)
World 12-13: Hermit
World 14: Leader of a small band of merry men
World 15: Hermit
mattgravy

Previous

Return to Apples for Oranges