New, casual player looking for a group

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

New, casual player looking for a group

Postby Nomad1168 » Tue May 18, 2021 7:08 pm

As in the description- I am a new player. Played for just over a month so far, trying to learn the game a bit on my own. I would describe my activity as casual, because due to the character of my job I do play almost exclusively on the weekends. I am 27 years old, english speaking, polish nationality. If you think I could be of any use to your group/village/community I would gladly join for some shared experience/safety/tutelage.
Nomad1168

Re: New, casual player looking for a group

Postby Kolrim » Wed May 19, 2021 12:51 am

I'm in the same boat. Casual player, work and fam keeps me busy. But not so new to the game. Just found out about the world reset and made my character, so new in that sense. I've also played solo more than in a group, but am interested in whatever village would take a casual player.

Also, American not Polish if that matters.
Kolrim

Re: New, casual player looking for a group

Postby Bongbart » Fri May 28, 2021 10:07 pm

Greetings to both of you,

in case you haven't found a village yet here is what i have to offer a small group of new to experienced players who are having a blast discovering the game together we are from age 21-27 and from europe and usa.

if this sounds like something you could be interested in send me a friend request in discord and we can discuss the details Bongbart#1686
Bongbart

Return to Dwarves & Thieves