Interested In Finding Teammates Who Are Active, Serious...

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Interested In Finding Teammates Who Are Active, Serious...

Postby Futureismine » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:24 pm

... respectful, and friendly. This could be an existing village I join, or a start up, or I could start one up. The people are the important part right now, perhaps.

What I want may not be too demanding, but hard to find. I want to be in an active group. It's hard to define what playtime is acceptable, maybe. But, for me, playing as a hermit or playing in a group you barely actually play with may suck. I want my team mates to be serious about quality growth and the game in general. I want it to be important to my team mates that we're getting feps and lp and the chickens are gaining and we have enough trees in the ground. Team effort. Respectful - maybe say hi when you log in, and don't be a slob who messes up other people's set ups and mess up general base organization without care. Friendly - grouches, loners, not so welcome, perhaps. Is there joking sometimes in your conversations? Is it pleasant for other people to have conversations with you? Would you often talk with your team mates? Sometimes there may simply not be talking happening.. again, maybe hard to define what meets 'acceptable socializing' but maybe you should already know, roughly.

What you don't need, perhaps, is to be is experienced. It's maybe quite easy to teach someone. If you're a base, or looking to make a base, or just some person who likes what they read, perhaps msg me and we may be able to get something going.

Edit: No botters, and generally-speaking, no pvpers. Defense and some game mechanics may be ok for pvping. Alts ok.

Edit: Update: What I may do is have my own place, that can be a safety net for me, and bring in other players to settle near me. If things go well, maybe we can be apart of a village somehow, or find a way of sharing land. If you're in a group in a settled location, but still would like to meet quality people, give me a msg perhaps. Maybe there's still a way of being a team, and we could maybe team up in another world or this one if things work out that way.
Last edited by Futureismine on Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Futureismine

Re: Interested In Finding Teammates Who Are Active, Serious.

Postby ArthurHawkwing » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:27 pm

Message me, we may be what your seeking
ArthurHawkwing

Return to Dwarves & Thieves