[FOUND] Me & another Polish friend looking for a village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

[FOUND] Me & another Polish friend looking for a village

Postby Zachary09 » Sat May 15, 2021 11:42 am

EDIT: we've found a place to stay in. Thread is "locked" for now.

Hi!

My name is Zachary. Me and my Polish friend are looking for a village. We'd be spawning fresh characters in.

I like designing and building, additionally enjoying space optimisation and creating some densely packed factories.
My friend likes exploring, so he'd fit the stereotypical hunter-forager type.

Please contact me over Discord: Andromalis#1928. I am not checking this forum everyday.

If it comes to vouching, I think a few prominent people know me and could toss in a few good words.
Last edited by Zachary09 on Sat May 22, 2021 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zachary09

Re: Me & another Polish friend looking for a village

Postby mulamishne » Sun May 16, 2021 5:33 pm

+1

Zachary is a gentleman and a scholar and will make a great addition to your village.
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Re: Me & another Polish friend looking for a village

Postby Nomad1168 » Tue May 18, 2021 7:00 pm

Hey, I am also looking for a group or a village. Can be either polish or international(english speaking).

If nobody appears to get us in, perhaps we could try playing together? Afterall 3 is better than 1 or 2 :)

I play almost exclusively on the weekends due to the character of my job. 27yo if it matters.

Edit: Oh, and I am rather new to the game. Somewhere around one month of experience, so far I've been trying to get to know it a bit while playing alone.
Nomad1168

Return to Dwarves & Thieves